Feeling off balance.. Wierd head sensations and spinning and falling feeling...

Posted , 7 users are following.

I got a complete checkup 2 months ago with a full bloodwork and EKG and saw a couple doctors and they said I have anxiety.. My symptoms were..

Head pressure

Brain fog and Lightheadedmess

Racing heart and palpitations

Numbness

Severe muscle tension

Recently I've begin to feel off balance when walking and vertigo like symptoms.. Like my head feels like it's spinning or when I lay down I feel like I'm falling... It comes and goes but now it's starting to happen a lot more.

I've seen thru research these are common anxiety symptoms.. But what can you do to prevent this? I already do a lot of meditation and breathing exercises..

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi heat we have talked a lot before and I told you I get the same symptoms.... Lots of head pressure especially on top of my head and forhead and sometimes I feel like the floor is swaying.... When that happens I hold my nose and my breath and try to blow out till my ears pop a few times and it totally works for the off balance feeling.... Someone on here actually told me to do that. And I have an apt to get an mri to make sure the head pressure is nothing but they think it's anxiety

• Posted

It's hard to explain the wierd head sensations.. I'm not even sure if it's vertigo or spinning.. But swayying like you said makes more sense but it on and off. So how has the therapy and acupuncture gone so far if you've done it yet?

• Posted

I haven't done acupuncture yet but therapy is good makes me feel better! And yeah it happens to me on and off... Like if I'm just standing still and then I take a step it will feel kinda like the floor moved under me but doing that Definitly helps a lot

• Posted

Ook I'm happy to hear therapy has helped you. I'm going to have to do acupuncture soon for this muscle tension in my head and neck and shoulders.. But I feel the same way.. When I'm walking or standing still I feel like my head is sort of swirling but it's not.. I try not to thing about it and that helps.. The off balance feeling sucks. How about the chiropractor did they ever say anything? Im thinking I might have to see one because I've heard spine or shoulder / neck issues can cause anxiety brain fog and vertigo like symptoms

• Posted

Heat, remember magnesium spray for muscle tightness, cramps, etc. It is topical, so no matter where it is sprayed on the skin, it is in your bloodstream rapidly. Spray on a few times, rub it in good, and relief. Wash hands so you don't get any in your eyes...I tend to rub mine.

I don't know what I would do without this stuff. I would never take a mag. supplement without doctor's order...but this is fine.

• Posted

Ook I will buy some of that and try it! My doctor said he would reccomend magnesium over any supplement for anxiety. I

Take magnesium and it helps with palpitations a lot.

• Posted

Also, eat more potassium rich foods like bananas and avocados. Do not take a potassium supplement  without a doctor's order.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.