Feeling very low today

Posted , 7 users are following.

sad Evening guys,

Hope you don't mind but I just need to have a moan

I was diagnosed with Fibro in May after a year of back and forth to a few GPs with symptoms and not accepting their diagnosis of depression.

Since Oct last year I have been at work just 4 months and for that time I had to reduce my hours from 37 to 16. I have currently been signed off since mid June and am not coping very well at the moment - So far work have been very understanding and accommodating to my needs and I am waiting to start home working, but I was told today that the powers that be are not happy with me doing this on the part time hours but there is no way at the moment I can return to 37 a week (Not yet anyway)

Because I have had to have so much time off it got to the stage where I was having to use my credit cards to compensate my drop in wages and I have been juggling everything (like you do) but have now dropped all the balls as I slip into overlimits on my cards.

I started claiming HB in Jan and despite keeping them up to date each month with my wage slips and situation have managed to accrue £500+ overpayment cry

I have a PIP f2f assessment next week which I'm dreading, my sick note runs out on Wed, and although my current GP is good, I'm sure she doesn't believe me when I say I don't feel any better - if anything I feel worse since I last spoke to her, but I'm getting anxious about speaking to her (how mad does that sound?)

I am so tired and in a lot of pain and the situation I'm now in is triggering the depression and anxiety which is making my IBS symptoms worse, meaning I have to keep going to the loo, which is making me more tired and aggrevating my pain - Aarrrggghhhh vicious circle

Family are being great and supportive but I have sat here and sobbed for the past hour - feel slightly better now that I have got it off my chest and I'll probably be all perky tomorrow, but today I just needed to moan - Thanks so much for listening.

Very gentle hugs (and stray tears) to you all xx

4 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Erykah71,

I think maybe your Doc should refer you to talk to a Professional Psyc

or the like because often times,your Mental state helps you to tolerate

certain things you have no control over and eleviate your pain.

Also,best wishes to all else.Credit card Debt is another PAIN.....Keep that in mind

Too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.