Feeling weird at ovulation

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi

Does anyone else have weird feelings around ovulation? I always feel nauseous, dizzy completely not with it and anxious 😩 and then the same again when my period is due. I'm 41 and have been having these symptoms like this for about 18 months now it's such a struggle and I do everything I can to help it like cut out caffeine and dairy and as much sugar as possible I cook everything from scratch and take lots of vitamins and have acupuncture but yet every month twice a month I feel like this it's driving me and my family nuts!

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Fox Polly yes I know how you feel a struggle I feel anxious too my friend I'm trying things so hoping something helps.. I guess when you walk as you said not with it people say you will be fine and those words means a lot to me everyday I have been with out periods for 15 months and slowly hoping it gets better with time

• Posted

UGH feeling the same exact way. Just turned 40. It is very annoying isnt it? I knew it was hormonal. It seems as if it is a trend amongst certain women. Im eating healthy, cut out all bad foods. My head is dizzy, in the clouds, ears plugged, anxious as hell and I marked it down to be near my period or ovulation. Hopefully our body is adjusting  to hormones and it will pass. None of us are alone in this. 

Kasi 

• Posted

Hi foxy! I know this post is quite old but how are you coping Now? I m ovulating right now and I feel awful. I have had nausea and pelvic pain that comes and goes. I have this twice a month too. Please help.

I struggle with visual hernia symptoms daily so when I ovulate it's a total nightmare.

• Posted

Hi christelle

I was feeling great for a while but this month and especially today I feel really anxious and I’m right in the middle of ovulation I’ve tried everything from meditation and acupuncture which always help and I changed my diet cut out a lot of processed sugar and caffeine and I joined the gym which has been amazing but literally the last few days I feel like I did about 3 years ago when I started this journey it’s just so strange. Xx

• Edited

I just started a post about this earlier today! ITs me to a T.  Except nauseous doesn't happen often. I'm 41. And have been keeping a cycle journal and it's always around ovulation when it gets intense. Ovulated two days ago and feel like hell. Shakes,weak...lightheaded on and off and pretty much like I can't  function without feeling like I'm gonna collapse. I have to rest often and my anxiety kicks in and I get scared and trembles. But I also know I've been seeing the connection with my journal. Also bad right before period but this seems worse. Then I'm OK during and right after for about a week...I get social and frisky and well,almost normal and then a week later it spirals down slowly to ovulation. I see it's when estrogen is highest that I'm at my worst. But just noticed this yesterday. Hard to stay relaxed and calm. 

• Posted

Also get spells if shortness of breath but that seems to be around days 17-21 for some reason.. anyone get this? I could just jump out of my skin right now. Blah. Feel so worthless and nobody gets it.
    • Posted

Sorry lol another thought..I'm always telling myself to suck it up. There are women everywhere who make due and function and don't have to rest abd stop what they are doing and that just makes my anxiety worse. I'm trying oils now ,essential to balance hormones. I'll try anything lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.