Feelings on how you feel after a gallbladder removal...

Posted , 9 users are following.

Experiencing terrible symptoms of diseased gallbladder. Tried natural route to see if I can heal and rid gallstones. But, had a major attack 2 nights ago, And feel crappy ever since.  I am resigning myself to getting the gallbladder surgery to remove it. I am tired of back pains, and rib pains. Really look for the good and bad of how people feel after.  I hope more positive then negative... I realize indigestion is some issue after, but at this point its a issue anyway..  So,  Go.... Write me some feedback~ Thanks

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I never really suffered from indigestion either before or after the gallbladder removal.  Nor loose stools.  Constipation has always been my thing in the main.  And the pain in the gallbladder area.  Good luck to you.
  • Posted

hey all

2 weeks ago i had my GB removed keyhole Sergey

i feeling non active have no will to do much any more

i noticing i have no ENERGY i still having digestion problems and also no love in the job i was doing as a truck driver i feeling like quiting as i have no love in it

i think i have a chemical inballance some where in my body now with out my gb due to my body dont hold the nutriants it use to with out my gb as the contant dripping of the bial is so constant its eating away at the food and good stuff every day

i take multi vitamins every day but they seem not to do much eather

my question is this happening to every one who has this same issue

hope to hear from you all soon

• Posted

Good question you asked here madhatter.

shame no one bothers to reply ah ?

how are you now have things improved or got worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.