Femoston conti

Posted , 15 users are following.

Anyone had any experience of Femoston? I was previously on Evorel Conti but kept spotting/bleeding every few weeks.Would really appreciate some feedback please.

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hiya - new to this HRT stuff

i was two years into menopause and i just couldnt handle the symptoms any longer

Thing is my Gp is a tad overly keen for investigations - referral for this for that ( always un remarkable) anyhoo I started with .. femoston conti 1/5 and every three weeks i spot.

This is my 3rd month and im pretty sure that i had read somewhere the first few months this is normal or can be quite common.

Has anyone else had this happen ?

Other than that - This HRT for me rocks !

• Posted

Hi Pat ive been taking Femoston conti for over a year my doctor is not the best not very helpful at all, can you tell me when you are taking these ive been taking them before bed as advised by my doctor, my night sweats and headaches have gone, however im not sleeping any better and im struggling with fatigue throughout the day my concentration is terrible, its like a foggy head. can you please tell me what time of the day/evening you are taking them my doctor keeps saying they will settle down, but its over a year, thanks jill

• Posted

Hi Jill, I stopped taking Femoston Conti over 2 years ago.. I had breakthrough bleeding continuously for 10 months..I went back on Evorel Conti. Maybe you should change your HRT. Ask your GP is you can change to another.

• Posted

I m in my 6th week and have today felt dizzy and anxious dic just tells me to perciverebut for how long

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.