Fibro Fog?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello all

Just wanted to share something..so far all my fibro symptoms have been physical, all the usual pain symptoms and lack of sleep. I know I get my words muddled up and am getting more forgetful and clumsy, but had a horrid thing yesterday evening. I couldn't remember if I had eaten dinner, went to bed early and had all these waking dreams and I sort of lost the plot. Just couldn't remember where I was, so difficult to explain but I felt quite scared about what was happening. Feel better this morning and putting it down to sleep deprivation. Can anybody else relate to this? Would really appreciate some comments. Many thanks.

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have had funny things happen during the middle of the night. my tablet has been found on my bed turned on,also my mobile phone again has beeen found on my bed with it,s light on,evening the book that i am reading has been found on my bed,and i wear glasses,and they have been found on my eyes,I also thing that i am sleep walking during the night in my bedroom,because wheni have woken up i have found bruising on my body I have told the gp he had a look at the meds that i am on,none of then shouldmake me sleep walk,but i did find myself one night i was takening my PJ top off it was hot,so i decided to try something different,so i put everything out in the hallway on my on my wheel chair to see what would happen,i did it for a fortnight and nothing happened at all everything stayed the way i put it,so i brought the items back in my bedroom nothing happened for a week,but it has started to happen again,glasses on my eyes,tablet on the bed,and my phone had it,s light on. judith

• Posted

you areyes it can happen alot i have had afew were i have forgotten to take my floxatine in the morning 3 days in a row.or sometimes i forget how many i have taken i should take 3 x5ml x 60gr which is the maxium.the other is when i am reading a book,i thing i have,nt read apage and i get half way down and i think i have read that page. and i have. then i can be the simplest of things thta you can for get,it can even effect your spelling and your writting,you get very frustrated about it,you thing you are going nuts.judith

• Posted

Just been thinking again about brain fog. Like many aspects of fibro and/or CFS, there is no science to say why it occurs? I mean in terms of physical changes to the brain? I guess this is research is ongoing in terms of this. Like many symptoms of fibro and CFS brain fog is associated with so many conditions....including of course those old favourites stress and anxiety. This being the case I get confused just trying to work out what is causing my symptoms ha ha. A bit like my post going around in circles.

• Posted

it is like yesturday morning i had a big bout i was tring to read a book and i

kept returning to the same page about 4 times then i would read the next page and the next page then it happened again i read that page 4 times then it happened with my fluoxatine i could not remember if i had taken 2 or 3 5ml x 60mg so i did,nt take it because i could have over dosed on it, judith from

southport

• Posted

i all ways have to bottles of it in i thought i was going to have a bad attack

of cramp in my achilles and calfs,so i just slightly let it go flat,and i then drank it

slowly and it stopped the cramps the only thing that may have given you a reaction is the quinine,but apart from that there is nothing,I go for my hours physio tomorrow afternoon i will be using the leg machine that does the quads,

ham strings knees,and calfs ,it will be a hard session god bless form judith

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.