Fibro fog

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone

have you ever had a funny fibro fog moment ?

I had one the other night I was feeling very tired and as we were going to bed I said to my partner " you have clean work pyjamas in your draw" ( I meant to say trousers lol) I was struggling to get  undressed at the time and in an awful lot of pain well when I said it I burst out laughing I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and couldn't stop thinking about what I said I was literally laughing until I cried it was sooo funny to me and my pain subsided and I had a good nights sleep snuggling up to my fella... Mind over matter moment best medicine there is 😉 😅

tell people on here your funny moments :-)

shirl girl

4 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Everyone , I am the same come out with the wrong thing , even the simplest things I get mixed up with. Last week I bought my stepson a Happy 21st birthday card and me and my husband went and bought him a watch. I was absolutely convinced he was 21 and even convinsed my husband, well hes not he is 22 ha ha. you have to laugh. I work pt as a waitress and some of the things i come out with to customers you just have to laugh and I do alot to cover up. I do alot of things wrong like put loo roll in fridge ect kids are used to it. We have recently got a puppy , keeps me on the go and I was telling the girls at work that I bought him some" Puppy Denture chews" and they just laughed , couldnt understand why. I was like whats funny?. when they explained I understood ha ha. imagine a dog with dentures. At least we can all laughlol. xxxx
    • Posted

Ha ha good one Hazel i think all vicious dogs and their owners should have dentures then they wouldn't be a menace 😆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.