0 chance washing

0 chance of ironing

0 chance of cooking

0 making the beds 

4 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have just about hoovered where I can see, and the rest will keep for anther day.
    • Posted

smile just little bits when ever you can and feel like it take care
    • Posted

Love this Kaz you sum up my life of incapacity. We brought a robotic hoover the other day, as it was a special offer, and hubby is tired of hoovering and I was tired of dust bunnies everywhere. As for the other jobs hmmmmm, well I empty the dishwasher, does that score points??? smile
    • Posted

Hi Meg how wonderful a robotic hoover, I love that idea now thats given me food for thought. I cant hoover any more as it affects my back, have to rely on hubby who is always tired with work bless him. That would be very useful to have. Im unable to load and unload the dishwasher because of my back. as you can gather my back and my legs cause me loads of problems.I will give you a point hun for the dishwasher I wount be mean to you hunlol you take care big hug coming to you xx
    • Posted

You are too kind. smile Yes back problems are a real curse, thank heavens for hot water bottles, our saviour. Take care of yourself.xxx
    • Posted

morning meg I wouldnt be with out my horwater bottle. Dr has just rung it is a slipped a disc hes going to do me a perscription for diazapan. Backs are certainly a curse. Hope you have a good day and week. take good care of yourself gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Take it easy Kaz and rest too and remember not to over do it. wink x
  • Posted

Sounds like a bad day for you.  Hopefully things improve.  I get your struggle but I did change my sheets today but that is about it.
    • Posted

Pacing is very important with our condition, we can only do what we can when we can Over doing it only makes our pain worse it can knock us off our feet for a few days or longer. Rest in between doing things helps take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.