Fibromyalgia , the answer ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Dr John Lowe has researched and treated thyroid and fibromyalgia for  many many years he was the director of the fibromyalgia research " . He spoke and lectured about his findings , this is some of what he had to say about fibromyalgia  " for forty years researchers of fibromyalgia have said , they do not know what causes fibro, and they have never gotten anyone well , the only thing they can offer is drugs!! " the patients are told they must live with it but sufferers don't live with it they try antidepressants chiropractic and massage. They talk in journals at lectures but they all miss the vital and positive conclusion that we have proved . A one line summary of dr Lowe is" the missing ingredient in the treatment of fibromyalgia is thyroid hormones " if any one is interested and I am sure even skeptics will show some interest,! Go to dr John Lowe where you will read all the information on his research and results . 

6 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've just wasted my time writing a post that has been sent to the moderator.  No way will it get through.  Suffuce to say I completely agree with and commend your post.  I implore everybody who finds this post relevant to follow up on Sylvia's post.  Does anybody know if private messages are moderated?
    • Posted

That's a good question....perhaps our Moderator will let us know...for I've sent you a private message a few days ago...did you get it?  I deliberately sent it privately, as it Was private, and should perhaps have sent via our email addresses....but don't have your's Christine (@ least with my Fog, I don't think I do????)..another laugh at me..biggrin  Bron
    • Posted

Private messages are private and not moderated so you can say what you like in them. Posts will also get approved as the one above has as long as they do not breach the T&Cs/rules. There is more info on all of this in the FAQs linked at the bottom of every page in the forums.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thankyou Emis Moderator;  you really do have a long and tiresome time trying to moderate all of our, sometimes,  little asides/comments....thankyou....and There's our answer fellow forum bloggers..................biggrin    Bron
  • Posted

You are So CORRECT! I am so looking forward to my appointment Monday with the thyrod doctor. I am so thankful to you for pointing this out. Some how I think people hurt for so long and get the brush off from doctors that they accept being in pain with no cause and barely a tolerable treatment. We must embrace out HEALTH and fight for answers .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.