Finally been given my report from pip assesment

Posted , 5 users are following.

HI Denise

I know you speak to a lot of people

so not sure if you remember i asked for my assesment report which they refused saying that they had sent form back for more info

i rang again as you advised and used your advice and said you are not allowed to not send me my report before decision unless i live in Northern Ireland.

to cut a long story short i got report today and have added my scores and have 17 for living componant and 22 for mobility so i am prayin and keeping my fingers crossed the decision maker will stick to the assesors scores

i will let you know when i get my decision

thanks again for your advice and support

kind regards

BRIDGEY675

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

HI YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY MY SCORE WAS 18- AND 16 I DIDNT CALLED AT ALL AFTER 5 WEEKS AFTER MY ASSESSEMENT I GOT A LETTER WAS AWARDED HIGH IN BOTH , TAKE CARE

• Posted

With respect, you are shouting again!! Please turn your caps lock off.

• Posted

He/she doesn't listen when we tell them so best to just ignore them 🙄🙄🙄

• Posted

He/she has just sent me an extremely offensive pm calling me some lovely names and using language which you only hear from the lowest of the low. I have reported it to admin as he/she is not the sort of person for this site and just seems to enjoy being rude.

• Posted

Thank you so much for that really lovely pm you sent me. The disgusting name calling and language used in your message, shows clearly the sort of being you are. Your true colours have emerged and I have reported it to Admin.

• Posted

Sukes, my dearest friend!

I'm so sorry that this person has messaged you this way. Please ignore them! I reported this person a few days ago for being extremely rude and comments were removed. I'm sure that admin will deal with them again this time, as you've also reported them. xx

• Posted

I'm so sorry that this person has messaged you this way. Please ignore them! I reported this person a few days ago for being extremely rude and comments were removed. I'm sure that admin will deal with them again this time, as you've also reported them. xx

• Posted

• Posted

Sorry for posting the same comment 3 times 😮 clearly there must have been something wrong with the site because all it kept doing my end was crashing and not posting the message.... when it obviously did. lol

• Posted

Take no notice, obviously they do not have any other way of communicating with intelligent beings, be strong your better than that

• Posted

Take no notice, obviously they do not have any other way of communicating with intelligent beings, be strong your better than that

• Posted

Hi Denise

had a phone call from dwp today about my change of circumstances with pip they have now awarded me enhanced living

Also he asjed me when my mental health deteriorated as i report the change june 1st 2018 so i told him the truth it was september 2017 but was not aware i could appeal it so the decision maker is back daying it to september 2017 its quite a shock to be honest but just wanted to say thank you again for all your help and support and advice i am so grateful hope you have a lovely christmas and new year

Kind regards

Bridgey675

• Posted

HI,

That's great news, well done! relax now and Merry Christmas to you and your family. xx

• Posted

Hi,

That's great, they usually go with the report but of course you need to wait for the decision. I'm sure it will be fine. x

• Posted

Thanks Denise

the decision is due tomorrow as thats 6 weeks after my assesment was held

if they go with the report and award me it do you have any idea how long you have to wait for them to pay you your back pay

and thanks again for all your help support and advice you are a star

Kind regards

Bridgey675

• Posted

No worries. Decision due tomorrow? The time scales they give you is just a guide, it could be anytime either side of that and by no means does it mean a decision will be made tomorrow.

As for back pay, is this a new claim, a transfer from DLA , a review or change of circumstances?

• Posted

Hi Denise

its a change of circumstances already get mobility but did not get the living part

i realise its just a guide line but the 6 weeks is up tomorow so i shall be ringing them if i do not hear anything from them by post to get an update

• Posted

Most likely backdated from when you reported the change of circumstances.

Don't be at all surprised if you don't have the decision tomorrow. Who actually told you it will be 6 weeks after the assessment because i've never heard of this before.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.