Finally under 13 stone!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

...Just ;P

I'm so, so happy though, these pills are like magic!

My first weigh in is on Wednesday, and i've lost 11 lbs now, (thankfully the water weight buggered off!) and i'm officially the lightest i've been in about 4 years!

How is everyone else doing?

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wow 11lbs is brilliant, well done, im 13.2 stone ive lost 1 stone without tablets coz ov illness then for my first month ov orlistat ive lost 5lb, wish it was more lol, im dying to get under that 13 stone mark it will b better than winning the lottery hahaha, keep up your good work xxxx
    • Posted

I know how you feel, i did a little jig on the scales this morning! haha
  • Posted

Haha i will b the same as im dying to get even half a pound under i just wanna see the figure 12 haha
  • Posted

Oh Gosh, I am so very very happy for you! x x x

What I would give to be 13 stone!

///*.*\\\

• Posted

i started at 191lbs, so i think that's about 13.8, before i took the blue pills i managed to go from 240 down to 191, but was stuck there for about 6 months, so i'm really glad that the blues managed to break it for me smile

i'm only 5'4 though so even at this size i have my own gravitational pull :P

• Posted

I remember being 13st about 3 years ago and thought I was huge back then, I shut my eyes and woke up years later the size of a Hippo! eek 

Think I must be one of those people that raid the fridge in my sleep!

All I know is that when this blubber comes off, its never ever ever going back on again! Its just too much hard work and effort for the sake of a bit of fattening food!

GGgggrrrr......Darn all fattening food!!!!!!!!! why do you have to taste so flippin good! mad

///*.*\\\

• Posted

You could always do homemade choc mousse, if you make it using marshmallows which would taste like a megatreat!  

I always try to pretend I'm eating full fat things, but weightwatchers puds aren't bad smile

• Posted

Sounds good, my downfall is that I have a savory tooth and crave moslty salty things, mind you, Im not saying I crave sweet things from time to time!

How do you make it from marshmellows, thought they were loaded with caloiries?

///*.*\\\

• Posted

In that case weight watchers crinkle crisps taste like McCoy's wink 

You melt the marshmallows and you could add low fat cocoa powder, the marshmallows have gelatin in them so it sets the whole thing. I'm sure there's low fat recipes for it. smile

As far as I know there are loads of brands that are virtually fat free, not gonna say they're super healthy but you can still have them ;p 

• Posted

Wow the Marshmellow thing sounds fab I love them pink n whites the low fat ones of course smile I cut them up with a merginue nest, fruit and fat free yogurt and dardah eston mess lol I sometimes squirt a little choc shot on frown xx
  • Posted

🍓🍊🍏 congratulations 🍎🍊🍏

Really really pleased for you, keep up the fantastic work 

Shelagh xxxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.