First missed period!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if symptoms stay around for a while even when you missed your period? I'm going on my second month without a period I'm 49 and peri, but I still have have many of my symptoms! I even had jittery fingers, itchy sore breast and terrible burping! All the same

systems less the bleeding! Is this normal?😩

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi  girls

Not sleepin tonite !!!!

I think we need to accept that our lack of hormomes affects every areas of our bodies; although its meant to natural its not; its rubbish as far as as our bodies are concerned.

I hope you are all are coping with this horrible thing thats happening to us all.

Linda xx

• Posted

Hi Maureen 😀

I'm 48 and only recently started to realize that a whole raft of seemingly unrelated little issues I was having actually pointed to peri! Took my husband doing some research online, truth be told! Haha!

I'm definitely no expert (see husband diagnosing peri above lol) but just wanted to say that I'm with you on feeling jittery and having wind! I'm just full of air! And anxiety, and acid reflux, and and and!

• Posted

My stomach and anxiety are my issues with peri . I'm sure I have reflux also as my stomach often feels acidy . Does this make any sense ? Nausea , indigestion , churning feeling you name it if it's not one thing wrong with it , it's another ! I'm so fed up with it all . I often want to cry as I just want to feel well again and happy . I am 49 and have just finished a period , yet I still have symptoms . Is this normal ? I went to my doctor again on Monday as I had woken in the night thinking I was going to be sick again and as this nausea is making me feel so low , I thought I would see if she could help me . I was just told not to worry and to go back to taking proponalol for my migraines . Basically it was just another symptom and to put up with the sickness . Does anyone else get this ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.