Fissure pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I have had fissure pain for 7 months now, 24/7 I have severe pain when I am up during the day, sitting, standing, walking.... when I go to bed, thank God, I have no pain. Is this normal with a fissure? Soon as I sit up the pain is back.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes thats life with a fissure . if its been 7 months of chronic pain, i would suggest surgery

• Posted

i entered week 3 and im happy to report that im about 95% healed.

surgery is not an option for me,.

• Posted

it is the case most fissures heal themselves because they are not chronic fissures. If u have a bad chronic fissure your life is not the same anymore! If the pain is as bad as mine was do not wait any longer and get the surgery.

• Posted

the cream helped the spasms got easier everyday

gives you a headache but the headsche was nothing compared to the bum pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.