Flu like symptoms or perimenoause?

Posted , 13 users are following.

I am so sore all the time. Sometimes it’s my arms and hips but mostly my lower back. I woke up with aches right around where my bra strap would be. It hurts if I’m standing or sitting. Kind of a tingling pain and tightness in my back. Of coarse I look it up and fear for lung disease. Anxiety is the worst. I also get a sore throat right before my almost non existent period. I get dizzy some days and I have dry mouth and sometimes burning tongue. My hands and feet are like ice and I’m often so cold. I’m in blanket now and it’s 72 degrees. My hair falls out when I wash it. It covers my hands. My skin is so dry and cracking. Sometimes my

Gums are so sore. Most of these things I know are from fluctuating hormones but can it feel like someone is hugging you tight around your ribs all day without relief?

4 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This is such an old post, but I experience the same and especially the tightness around the ribs, mine feels like a belt being tighteened around my diaphgram/under the breasts and fullness/tautness and tingling all over my torso and back. It really sucks.

I hope it has stopped now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.