flying with anxiety

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi guys just after some tips and advice. I'm flying from london to Spain on Monday and I go through phases of being so excited and then to fear. I'm worried about being at the airport and on the plane. How can I cope with this? Thanks x

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Also, I have found this book to be a literal Godsend, for anxiety as well as depression for me.  Barefoot Doctor's Handbook for the Urban Warrior by Stephen Russel, ISBN 0-7499-1811-X.  Happy travelling you darling girl, from someone probably almost old enough to be your gran!rolleyes
  • Posted

Thanks all. Tomorrow is the day neutral :D
    • Posted

How was the trip? I'm flying on Saturday and feel the same as you did.
    • Posted

Hi Philip, I get really anxious flying and I take Bach rescue remedy in the pastilles form, I normally take 3 as soon as I get on the plane and I feel really calm through take off which for me is the worst part, hope the flight goes well and if you try them, let me know if it works for yousmile

• Posted

I bought some pastilles today along with the drops for day and night, bought a ps vita aswell so I can play games on the flight hope it all goes ok
    • Posted

Hi Philip, hope the flying went well and the pastilles worked for you as well as they do for me! Also the PS Vita was a fab idea!
  • Posted

Xanax for the day of travel and a great audio book with headohones to sidetrack your brain 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.