foggy head?

Posted , 23 users are following.

Can anyone describe what head fogginess feels like or if my symptoms sound like it, I constantly have a dull headache or pressure on top of my head, kinda lightheaded dizzy extremely tired and my head basically feels wierd and uncomfortable, does this sound like anxietythe feeling never leaves it changes but don't dissappear ;(

4 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I do have the feelings,

like my brain is asleep,

Like a foggy feeling in your head that makes it really difficult for you to concentrate or focus. It makes your mind drift away and you find your self starring in to an empty space and thinking about nothing.

So I'm having (EFEXOR* XR ) 75mg every morning before having my breakfast, so it helps me until next morning and 80% I feel better. And I'm having it since last Feb. Hope it will help u....

If u do have something better then this plz let me know because I really hate feeling like this.

Thank u

• Posted

That's having side effects but I don't have any other choice. If u do know any medicine or any proper treatment without any side effects plz let know

• Posted

I have been feeling like this for almost 2 years now, and it scares the heck out of me. I've been on lexapro for about 3 years as well. Over this past summer, I went and got a sleep test done and they found out I have mild sleep apnea. Although the cpap helps, I still feel this foggy feeling quite frequently. I feel like I'm not even here and driving is very difficult for me. I find myself zoning out. 

• Posted

Do you still feel this Way? Because I for real can relate 100%
  • Posted

For all of you here who are suffering from borderline mental breakdown ,severe anxiety,crippling depression and 6ft under is the best place suicidal tendencies....what your are experiencing now is just an out of balanced wacked and overreactive of neurotransmitters and hormones in your body, (well you cant blame your body we're living as if we're always running of time and stuffing are bellies with garbage grade foods on a premium golden plate)..Balanced diets, vitamins B,C,D,magnesium,zinc,omega3 and of course the master EMOTION THERMOSTAT tadaaaaaaaaaaaa BACOPA MONIERA!!!! folks take it for life and youl regain again your youthful selfish childhood days where everything just makes you happy and calm...no anxiety,no stress just like plain old calmness within..Have a nice day to you all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.