Folliculitis contained

Posted , 9 users are following.

i had a severe folliculitis all over my face and scalp. Do me a favor dont take antibiotic.

1 Zinc tablet in the morning

1 tumeric tablet in the evening

1 Garlic tablet whenever you like

Use head and shoulder shampoo daily

Cut down your yeast

Brown rice over white rice

I specialize in craft beer so i have no choice but to drink beer. Odd enough whenever i drank sour beer it made my follculitis go away. I wasnt sure if the sour beer was doing the tricks but i was experimenting so i stopped taking tumeric, zinc and garlic pills. I was drinking 24 oz of sour beer a day and believe it or not it worked for me. i have 0 bumps and its been good 1 year now. This worked for me and i hope this works for you.

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hey Mike i have it all over my scalp too, Thank you for your advice. For how long did you take the 24 oz of sourbeer? 1week 2week ? And Please can you tell me a good Brand of sourbeer?
    • Posted

There should be plenty of local breweries in your area that carries sour beer.

• Posted

There are many brands. New Belgium makes Sour la folie, cascade brewing. I'm 37 years old now and I got folliculites when i was 23 or so. I learned over the years what not to eat and what to eat. You can cheat decent amount of time long as your diet is balanced with constant thumb rules of taking garlic pills, zinc and turmeric. You can even text me 714 872 9300

• Posted

Ok nice i will look for it, i am just experimenting with diet too and notice a difference when i cut out sugar . It all startet after i took antibiotics -.-.  I tried so many things and nothing really helped 100%. I live in europe bro, it would be a bit expensive to message you i think smile.
  • Posted

I have it since 2015 but not very bad , it came and went always. But after i took accutane in 2016 it started very bad nonstop. Since then it didnt go away anymore
  • Posted

Try to avoid antibiotics. Fish, almond, eggs, low carb food, garlic pills, apple cider or vinegar once a week on your hairs, turmeric pills if you continue this for a month you will be 100% clean. Once all the follicultis is gone you can cheat little by little but still have a healthy balance diet. It took me 5 years to understand what to do what not to. I'm folliculites free. Trust your body and learn what triggers the most. Like I said sour beer was something unique that actually worked for me. If you have any question you can feel free to ask. I would hate others to go through what I went through.

• Posted

low carb, not even potatos or rice? Thank god that you are clear now, this condition is very frustrating and depressing 
    • Posted

No potatoes and eat brown ice instead. Like I said you can start back little bit of high carb just make sure you cleared up first. Just follow what I told you for a month and you will be surprised.
  • Posted

Thank you very much for your help. I will try this, and will report you in a few weeks
  • Posted

Great to hear you’ve cured! It’s horrible, I’m 18 and I’ve had it for 4-5 yrs severe on my scalp. I tried searching for sour beer but can’t find it, I live in London do you know any brand names of it which will be available for me or if I can order it online? Thank you! 
  • Posted

I have this on my scalp for 4-5 years.   

2 years ago I realized antibiotic didn't really fix it as

it would definitely come back and worse than before.  I was so depressed.

Then tried Traditional Chinese medicine, it did help a bit.

A month ago, i googled again. Someone mentioned antibiotic killed the good bacteria... 

THANKS Mike!

I tried this new method for a month.

no white rice, no sugar, no wheat, no corn flour ...

only pork, chicken, vegetables, fruits, low sodium, olive oil, brown rice pasta sometimes...

It's not easy to find sour beer. Fortunately I found a local one

"fermented with brettanomyces, lactobacillus and pediococcus".  

So I drank a small bottle every other day and took a probiotics every day, Zinc Picolinate sometimes.

2-3 weeks later, I could feel the overall inflammation stopped, the wounds still needed some time to recover. 

This week, I am happy smile  This happened before only when taking antibiotics. 

• Posted

Thanks Eric for trusting my method. I know it's tough to live with this condition because I went through this already. As I promised the method that I used will clean you 100 %. Do keep this in mind that I told you sour beer also helped me overcome this condition I did some reading on it,

lactobacillus beneficial helps fight against follicultis. I hope to hear back from you down the road. Best of luck Eric.

• Posted

Hi Mike, this thing almost ruined my life, I thought I had to live with it for the rest of my life.  Your post is really encouraging and shed some light on it, so glad it's working on me too.  Wish I can keep it up - feeling great while haircutting/washing, sweating, eating, sleeping... Thank you again, have a good weekend!  smile

• Posted

hello, i am not a fan of beer unfortunately, did just the zinc,tumeric and garlic work for you? thanks

• Posted

All I want others to understand that follicultis is not going to go away from your body. Its upto the person if they want to contain it. I know 1 person in the forum said follow the dr. Advice regarding antibiotics but I personally advice to stay away from it. Antibiotic will actually cause more harm. Try to avoid yeast and cut down your sugar and things will be alright and take the pills that I told you and you will be fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.