Folliculitis contained

Posted , 9 users are following.

i had a severe folliculitis all over my face and scalp. Do me a favor dont take antibiotic.

1 Zinc tablet in the morning

1 tumeric tablet in the evening

1 Garlic tablet whenever you like

Use head and shoulder shampoo daily

Cut down your yeast

Brown rice over white rice

I specialize in craft beer so i have no choice but to drink beer. Odd enough whenever i drank sour beer it made my follculitis go away. I wasnt sure if the sour beer was doing the tricks but i was experimenting so i stopped taking tumeric, zinc and garlic pills. I was drinking 24 oz of sour beer a day and believe it or not it worked for me. i have 0 bumps and its been good 1 year now. This worked for me and i hope this works for you.

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hai mike please suggest me sour beer available in india.

• Posted

Anything with brettanomyces, lactobacillus. I would check out beers from goa brewing. I think they beer doing some sours. Not sure I dont live in india.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.