Follow up

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well, tomorrow's the day I finally see my surgeon for my follow up appointment. That will 11 weeks and 2 days since my tkr. Wonder what he'll say? 😀

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hope it goes well. How are you feeling? Hope you have been recovering well. I see mine next week. I’m almost 5 weeks but only have a 45 degree bend! I’m dreading it! 
    • Posted

I'm feeling great. Don't know what my bend is cos this'll be the first I've seen anyone from my op. It'll be interesting to hear what he thinks though.

• Posted

That’s great news. Am pleased for you. I’m sure he will be happy if you are happy 
    • Posted

That will come. I had Tiba Transfer years ago and was in cast for such a long time. My muscles wasted quickly but with hard work and dedication they came back. Isn’t is amazing how quickly they go!  I’m 4 weeks in and cannot believe how weak they have become. 
    • Posted

I know, it's little things like going up and down stairs. I can go up okish but not even attempted to go down. Still one step at a time lol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.