Follow up

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well, tomorrow's the day I finally see my surgeon for my follow up appointment. That will 11 weeks and 2 days since my tkr. Wonder what he'll say? 😀

0 likes, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You're doing better than me - it will be 4.5 months before I finally see the surgeon. This is after his assistant questioned my inability to get good extension at 6 weeks, they put me in a Dynasplint, I was in such extreme pain that I went to the E.R. for fear I had done something to it and then in an attempt to get some answers from someone I trust, I made an appointment with my old surgeon in another state. My other knee needs to be replaced as well, but I seriously doubt it will be by the person who only wants to cut me open and never see me for follow up.

• Posted

Omg, that's terrible. Poor you!! I agree and wouldn't go back to that surgeon. I was really lucky, my surgeon is so well known for his work and a lovely man too. The best of luck the next time. 🍀

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.