For all those who suffer from incontinence

Posted , 3 users are following.

Every out there who are suffering from incontinence, remember you aren't alone I too suffer, I had 88 bags of depends and only have 11 soon to lessened if I continue to leak poop and pee into them. If any one has found a cure instead of pelvic floor exercises please contact me, or of you have any questions for me

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I meat I have 11 diapers left soon to drop down to maybe none. I will soon be put in absorbent underwear, real underwear not like ones wear now which are depend underwear
  • Posted

Every one out there suffers find me a cure, God bless
  • Posted

Unfortunately most people if they have found a cure are less likely to be looking for support. My issue is the nerves in my bladder don't work quite correctly and can cause me to have accidents. I'm not sure the severity of your problems but in my experience Depends are uncomfortable and don't provide enough protection and are prone to leaks

• Posted

Right but the depends I have are like underwear and they sometimes leak but that's only when they fall apart

• Posted

I find it more important to wear something that won't leak since wet pants are a lot worse than thicker protection

• Posted

Absolutely I need something that wont leak, especially while at work.  Any suggestions?
    • Posted

It depends on how severe your issues are but I use Tranquility or Abena plastic backed tape on briefs 
    • Posted

I use Tranquility or Abena tape on plastic backed brief. I find them absorbent enough not to have to worry about leaks and also they help limit odors
    • Posted

I have tried the depends underwear and the always underwear, however, they really irritate my lady parts without even leaking...just wearing them irritates me, besides urinating 40+ times a day, wiping even with wet wipes for sensitive skin it seems nothing is "soft" enough for me.  I just started on Oxybutynin today and I must say it has calmed my bladder down some and it is only day 1.  I have a pretty serious UTI as well...Do you think the incontinence could go away with the infection?  As this is when it started.  This really started overnight like a light switch when the infection started just over a month ago.  The infection was not treated properly by my doctors, but I am now on the right medicine for it.  Also with this type of medicine have you found that your abdomen gets really hard and swollen?

• Posted

I have not had issues with UTIs so could not tell you and could not tell you if the products I use would cause you issues since at least for me I need heavier protection than light protection like pull on underwear.
    • Posted

Their isn't a kind of tape they are incontinence briefs with tapes attached that you tape on I buy mine online

• Posted

I have tried the depends underwear and the always underwear, however, they really irritate my lady parts without even leaking...just wearing them irritates me, besides urinating 40+ times a day, wiping even with wet wipes for sensitive skin it seems nothing is "soft" enough for me.  I just started on Oxybutynin today and I must say it has calmed my bladder down some and it is only day 1.  I have a pretty serious UTI as well...Do you think the incontinence could go away with the infection?  As this is when it started.  This really started overnight like a light switch when the infection started just over a month ago.  The infection was not treated properly by my doctors, but I am now on the right medicine for it.  Also with this type of medicine have you found that your abdomen gets really hard and swollen?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.