For anyone following Ozzie's post

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hello to all, Anyone who maybe following Ozzie's post about homelessness, i have spoken to him and he has a safe place tonight on a friends sofa. He is very ill and in effect now homeless. I have his phone no if anybody feels like they can support him in anyway. Tonight he is resting, he cannot cope with anymore so after tonight he needs support. PM me if you want to. 

Elizabeth.

4 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i used to live in London until last year February but now I have moved to India . But Ozzies situation really aches my heart. Please tell Ozzie that we will sort out something for him and not to worry and that God told us not to worry about tomorrow.

I'm shocked and can't believe of how the institutions in UK are not taking his case . This country has been very organised and fast in all other spheres. This is a shame.

Please keep me updated and will be trying my best from my side to do something about this.

• Posted

Hello, Thank you for your response.  Ozzie has had lots of prayers and from strangers here on this forum. What he needs is a practical solution which is a home. Rents are high in London for private rent and financially he is not in a position to rent in the private sector. Council will not rehome him. He will read your messages later, he will be going to the library to use internet. I personally thank you and others for their support and prayers. Will keep you updated and if you or anybody wants his mobile no i have permission to hand it out. He needs the love of people to keep his spirits up.

I will be back on here later this evening.

Best wishes

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth,

I have spoken to my husband, in ten weeks the caravan is available for Ozzie, he will however need somewhere to put it, like a back yard or a drive or something of someone's house, and I cannot tow it myself as I don't have a tow bar on my car so if you know anybody that could fetch it and then tow it to him that would be great

• Posted

Hello Courtney, Thanks for asking your husband and the wonderful support. Ozzie should see messages later as i think he will go to the library to use the internet. I will be here later on.

Elizabeth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.