Forces of nature fissure control

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone using the above and found it helps ?

Looking. for relief from extreme burning and soreness caused by fissure which isn't healing despite botox injections almost 4 weeks ago

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

HI

I have been suffering from anal fissure and am using forces of nature however Emuaid max is also good 

I’m hoping my fissure has gone and avoided Botox my op was meant to be December but I cancelled and slogged it with diet - stool softeners - water - sitz bath 

The creams that helped 

Witch hazel after sitz bath 

Forces of nature 

Emuaid 

Proktis M 

And strangely Burt bees lip balm with peppermint oil 

I mix the Emuaid and lip balm just a bit of each and did the trick 

There’s a few posts that used the Burt bees lip balm ( it’s for cracked lips so I thought I’d use it on my cracked bum! ) worked for me 

The proktis m suppositories are good too - search them 

Hope this helps 

Tasha 

• Posted

Thanks Natasha

I am in a dilemma as my surgeon told me not to apply anything topically after the botox but I am reading about lots of creams and ointments which have helped otber people

I have regular sitz baths with Epsom salts and sometimes apply just a little coconut oil

I haven't got the awful spasms any more am so sore ?

• Posted

Any of the creams I mentioned are good 

Forces of nature and Emuaid are both soothing ( in my opinion ) however everyone is different 

They are expensive but I spent hundreds on ones from shops and did not help - do worth the money - maybe a few more sitz baths I put the coconut oil in my sitz bath 

• Posted

Put heap tablespoon of coconut  oil in the sitz bath as hot as you can tolerate - they do really help - hot water bottle too !!
    • Posted

Yes I'm UK too .....I was asking as a number of people who have kindly answered my previous posts have not been UK based and have recommended things not available here

Have you managed to get the Force of Nature oil here or sent from America ?

I am about to order some from EBay

Thanks

• Posted

Not letting me send you any info 

0 seven five 0 seven seven 2 four 3 3 3 

• Posted

Many thanks Natasha

Just checked their website and the 11ml seems to convert to £17.50 and I don't know how much the postage is so will probably for ease order the eBay one

Thank you for your help

Hope it arrives quickly !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.