Forces of nature fissure control

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone using the above and found it helps ?

Looking. for relief from extreme burning and soreness caused by fissure which isn't healing despite botox injections almost 4 weeks ago

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi dear, sorry for what you going true. Did you speak to your doctor about fissure is not hilling. Have you considered to have LIS is not as bad as you think. The only obstacle is if you want have baby in the future . Because fissure spasm burning all that makes you mentally tiered . Vaseline is very useful if you burning sensation.
  • Posted

Sounds crazy but I received lots of relief from tin act in athletes foot cream.   Active ingredient is "tolnaftate". Fights bacteria I believe.  I found sometimes when my fissure would be on fire I thought it could have been from the lack of cleanliness and bacteria getting into an open wound.  I received BIG help 

• Posted

Thanks Eric

Brilliant it worked for you

I've ordered the Forces of Nature oil so fingers crossed 🤞

• Posted

Hi Jenifer hope you ok. How do you feel. I have notice recently you look for your fissure to hill even you had Botox opp . Ask your doctor is your fissure is chronic. Because you spend all that money on alternative medicine. I know alote off ppl did that, at the end no result and they have to go LIS. I did my self that, straight after opp I felt better than I was. Also can you see the statistic what percentage off ppl having Botox injection had the fissure come back. I think when I did my research it was 35- to 50% that’s why I did LIS. Please don’t take me wrong . I know how bad and  painful the fissure is. If your fissure not hilled try coconut cream . It has natural hilling power for cuts. Take care

• Posted

Hello

Thank you for your advice

Yes the fissure is chronic although not of a long duration....9 /10 weeks

I don't have the option of surgery at this point as consultant wants to see if the botox is successful first....Will be seeing him in approx 4 weeks

I am incontinent after the botox so very worried that the surgery will leave me permanently incontinent

• Posted

I also had LIS.  June 22 2016.  Only got better from that day on.  Over a year and a half now and I've had a few abrasive BMs and not one single problem.  Actually had a friend ask about it last night haha.  Never off my mind though.  I go to the bathroom every day (maybe 3 days a year I don't go at least once) sometimes twice a day and think about it every time.  So thankful.  My life was a roller coaster for 12 years 

• Posted

That's brilliant news ?👍

I am really concerned that if I did have to have LIS I would be one of the 15% left permanently incontinent as rhe botox has left me incontinent ?

• Posted

Hi Jennifer the inconsistency is normally happened too old ppl. After LIS you get that but for about 4 weeks. But it’s not crazy . You steel control it do t worry . After BM clean with baby wipes,three times a day for a months and then see how it goese. The LIS is long time solution not short time. The bottox injection painfull and not high percentage of success. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.