Foreskin changes

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey guys, does anyone know what this newly discovered line on my foreskin is? It goes from the top of my foreskin, down about an inch then stops. I don't feel like it's a vein and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been there the whole time. It can be pretty firm and prominent. Could it be anything to do with over masterbating without lubrication, because my foreskin also seems to be cracking and has become a little pale. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 😃 image image

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i got my results back he told me its ls no cancer cells

can men get cancer from this ? should i be worried how should i treat this so the white ness can go away i have alot questions idk where to start

This is certainly nothing like the symptoms you would get for penile cancer. I wondering whether the results revealed that there was some other condition present ..... ?

• Posted

im gonna exactly find out tomorrow but the doctor said the white stuff is ls 😫

• Posted

So what you are saying is that you have had a Biopsy taken from the white area of skin and this has shown that there is Lichen Sclerosus present ..... ?

• Posted

I have LS - it is essential that you get an effective treatment regime put in place.

So, you need the right medication, used correctly and sufficiently frequently enough. You can update once you have been given any medication, or there is anything you are unsure of ....

• Posted

the dermatologist gave me crisaborole ointment sample cream to try and also

fluocinonide ointment sample i looked them up and i dont even know if they can treat LS

• Posted

The fluocinonide is a strong corticosteroid - so potentially it can help to begin the healing process for you ..

Did the Dermatologist ask you to return to see them for a further appointment .... ?

• Posted

You can update your Forum Post here after that - or, if you have any particular changes happening or issues .....

• Posted

hini would like some info on this please. i have pics and some questions my dick has the same as you all describe

• Posted

.... if you get no reply it would be best for you to start your own New Discussion - provide a description, state anything you have tried and post a few pics clearly showing the issue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.