Foreskin redness and shiny penis glans

Posted , 24 users are following.

For the past one month, I am having red foreskin and red spots on glans.

There is a white discharge under the foreskin even if I don't clean it for a single day. After washing the glans become shiny n develop wrinkles later. What it possibly be ?

I had sex around 1.5 months back. The symptoms developed after 15 days from the sexual activity. I used condom though. I don't have any issue while urinating but after urination it burns for 5-10 minutes at the tip of penis. I am uncircumcised and 25 year old. I consulted a urologist and applying onabet ointment for past 20 days and taking doxy tablets but the condition is not improving. The urologist diagnosed blantopithis. But I am having no improvement.

Please suggest something.

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi.

i think i am having the same issue. redness and a bit of a swelling on the tip of the penis. there was a but of ichyness but that stopped, all i do is apply normal vaseline once a day. i think its helping, no more ichyness and the shinyness is slowly fading when not erected.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.