Foreskin still attached to glans on one side of penis (with picture)

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi all, sorry for the picture as I was unable to think of any way to properly explain it. I have had this issue for some time and as can be seen my foreskin still appears to be tightly fused to the glans on the left side of my penis. On the rear of my penis there is one small gap in the connection and I have attempted pulling at it recently to no avail. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the best way to resolve this, should I pull at it harder til separation or should I consult a doctor? I really do not want to undergo any form of surgery, especially not circumcision as I have heard of the multiple downsides that come with it. Thanks.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello I am 15 years old and I have same problem as you(foreskin adhered to glans on left side).Has your adhesion gone away?

What did help you?Is masturbation helpful?

(Sorry for bad english.)

• Posted

Probably best to start your own post. However I guess you read the answers already given on this thread over the years. Hopefully they help.

But some guys don't release until later in teen years. But it's more of it's being a problem for you (like pain) then the a unique look.

Dm me if you want to chat privately.

Rob.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.