Forgettng eveyting

Posted , 6 users are following.

iam am always forgetting thing and doing stupid thing I don't realise iam doing. Like the other day I peeled onions for soup I put the onion in the bin and the peelings in the soup ? Iam talking to a friend and halfway in the conversation I forget what we are talking about. This is happening all the time daily.and when speaking I get all my words mixed up. What can be going on worried 

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm hypothyroid and my memory can be terrible some days always forgetting where my glasses are, drained ginger into the sink instead of the saucepan, brain fog they call it. No point worrying in my opinion, often because people are so busy too much on their minds.
    • Posted

yes i forgot thyroid can cause a problem with memory as well if not working properly. memory games are excellant and also opening up new brain path ways taking up something new like art or singing something differant can also help .stimulate the memory.its like everything eles dont use it loose it .razz
  • Posted

Forgot to mention you could try some memory games online like lumosity or Brainmetrix.
  • Posted

I think we all forget at times, nerves can play a big part in this.

I went to see my Sis who is dying and I talked a load of gobble dee gook.

I did not want to cry so I spoke ten to the dozen and we all sang for her.

Keep happy all.

Win x

• Posted

I take amtriplyline which can cause confusion also I'm on tramdol too which can give me memory loss
    • Posted

excatly why i dont take them for my fibro . i suffer enough without adding anymore problems , thats how i feel about it .not saying everyone cant have thereown veiwsneutral
  • Posted

You okay Gilly ?

Just keep smiling no matter what xx 

Love

Win xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.