Fraudulent Claims

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just seen the news regarding lady who was found to be claiming when not entitled, seems she had photos depicting her doing things that she supposedly couldnt physically do, so now every time we go out the world and his wife will be judging whether we are indeed entitled to the benefits we claim.

One bad apple can probably make the general public believe we are all malingering, so much for some saying that those that claim are always honest, I beg to differ, but now it will be even harder for those of us to prove we genuinely cannot get about without help.

And we will all be under greater scrutiny, oh well I think that if anyone does decide they can exaggerate there condition to get a higher benefit award are probably going to come a cropper as this will make it even more difficult to make a false claim, well you would imagine that to be the case, wouldn't you.

4 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

There's a lot of ppl who put more on to there illnesses i bet .  i've read umpteen reviews on ppl asking for information how to do this and that for the assessors and they actually tell them to say oh i cant walk  i cant cook a cant do this or that when they can be honest i bet a lot of ppl have added things on .. NOT SAYING THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU OR ANYONE BUT PEOPLE DO ADD TO THERE ILLNESS TO GET THIS PIP .  DONT TARNISH EVERYONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.