freakin' disturbed!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

would like to know anyone out here have had prolonged chest discomforts and pain (sore/tender/tight) right in the middle of the chest and hurts to move even the slightest movement from anxiety?especially when i wake up from sleep..even when im sleeping as i toss and turn i can feel the strained..i have been having this for freakin' 8 months now and im worried and scared..some days its not bad at all and some days its quite bad..had 5 ecgs done before..came out great..blood tests and urine were good too..hormones are fine..blood pressure and heart rate good too..so im still worried..pls enlightened me anyone..i just want to know this chest discomforts are normal and im fine..pls pls pls

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi is anyone awake, I've been suffering chest and upper back pain as we speak I'm so anxious I can't sleep, I'm taking fluoxetine , I thought they were working but this week have been bad again , I'm so tired when I lay on my side the pain comes and makes me scared 
    • Posted

if it's related to movement, it's problem muscle pain
    • Posted

i get that too..during movement and sleeping on my sides..
    • Posted

movement pain is likely NOTHING to worry about! smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.