Frequent urge to pee no UTi

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 18 year guy

I have a sudden urge to pee every 5minutes even though its very less and i have to put a pressure on my bladder to push urine out and just after peeing the urge comes back 

I had my ultrasound and urine test

Both were ok

No kidney stones and no diabetes aswell

Im on antobiotics but no antobiotics working 

I was gym going person so i used to have protein as supplement

My doctor told me its because of excess protein intake then he said its uti then he said its because of small bladder but his assumptions were always wronge

So i changed my doctor he also found no symptoms and told me it was because of protein. 

He gave me some medicines they are not working aswell

And, some forums i read it maybe its because of masturbation so i did not masturbated for 1 week and nothing helped.

And now my diet is normal no supplements 

This is disturbing my sleep 

Please help.

1 like, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Everything was great went home with a picc line and then had a superficial blood clot so they had to remove my picc line and that put me out of antibiotics 3 days early.  So I was doing great for a couple days and BAM symptoms are back and here we go again with the negative urine cultures.  Nobody will treat it as a uti unless it shows positive even though they know the entire history.  So I have to SUFFER for another 3-4 days before I go get yet another culture which I am certain will show infection.  This is ridiculous!  My kidney is absolutely killing me and I am physically & emotionally drained.

• Posted

Man, does this s**t-storm (or pee-storm) ever stop?! Just when you seemed cured, here it comes to knock you down again. Please watch out for over taking antibiotics and C-dif - recommend probiotics at least.

The stim device is definitely an improvemen for me, but each time I think I've got the right program, the leaking or urgency and frequency starts messing with me. Still grateful for the original improvement and happy to say the latest setting is making me happy. Let's pray it stays this way with no more surprises.

Let's pray we both get and stay happy.

• Posted

Oh boy!  I know when I was on those IV antibiotics I was SO happy to be back to every 3-4 hours of going but now its every 1 1/2 hrs before lunch and for some reason after lunch its like every 30-45 mins.  This is taking a toll on my both physically and emotionally,  I miss being able to go to a store and just browse for something.  i cant even go to the grocery store...it drives me crazy.  My uroligist seems to agree that this is being caused by infections, so he prescribes Methenamine which is supposed to prevent any bacterial infections.  I am PRAYING this will work.  He also said in my urine test yesterday one of my levels were high which could be an indication of cancer.  I had lymphoma in 2012 and went through about a year of chemo but all was good.  I guess I will have to see my oncologist just to be sure.  I hope this latest setting for you is successful.  Its like a tease to get a break and then to be back to square one...I can certainly sympothize.  hope all is well...let me know how you're doing :-)

• Posted

Hi Brainy...hope all is well with your Interstim?  Do you have to carry around a box with the settings everywhere you go?  I am pack to peeing every 25-30 minutes and I think I have another infection.  Seeing a urologist tomorrow and another one next week.  I want to get either the Interstim or the botox injections ASAP,  I am tired of trying to figure out whats causing it, I am desperate to just stop urinating.  I am at the very end of my rope just hanging by a thread.  I am constantly crying because I am so depressed and exhausted.  Please let me know how you're doing biggrin

• Posted

Hey Sassy

The Interstim is still going okay.. Turns out I have a UTI and I'm hoping after it is treated, my leak/frequency will improve. Still have an appointment to personalize a program for that.

No need to carry the settings device with me (the stim itself is implanted under my skin). Once I find a program that works, it should be pretty permanent. I just mess with it for now, but am counting on the expert to create the right one for me.

Doctor said I'm not a candidate for Botox. Whichever treatment your doc suggests, may it be the best for you!

Anxious to know what you do and how it goes!

• Posted

Hi Brainy,

Well I went to the urologist today and no infection also my cytolgy report came back all negative so no cancer.  I cried through my entire visit, I am so emotional due to being exhausted.  I am hanging by a thread,  Anyway they prescribes Vesicare and this urologist doesnt do the Interstim which is very dissapointing and they only do the botox once a month so it would be a couple more months if I opted for that through this urologist, however, I am seeing a different urologist that I have already been to next Tuesday and he does both.  i just find his office to be unclean  and I am a little nervous about having the botox done there, but hoping he will agree to the Interstim as I think thats the safest option.  Hope your symptoms subside with the infection treatment.  I dont know how people live with this on a daily basis.  its 11 am and I think I have peed over 14 times already.  Staying home from work yet again today.  My hair is so brittle from the dehydration of course I dont drink much because then I pee more.  I still dont understand where all these fluids are coming from.  I think I need to see a therapist because I am so depressed and my anxiety is through the roof.  Just driving to work and home is a project and God forbid there is a traffic jam.  Let me know how your doing and I will keep you posted on my progress :-)

• Posted

Geez, a dirty urologist's (or any doctor's) office creeps me out. If the hospital has a good reputation, I'd feel better.

Please check with Medtrocnic, who makes the InterStim device and see it they can refer a good urologist near you:

I can't measure how long I felt that life spent mostly on, going to and cleaning myself after using or trying to make it to the toilet was not really much of a life. I also asked about a catheter. So believe me I totally sympathize. Fingers crossed that the Vesicare works for you more than it did for me.

Still treating my UTI. Didn't even know I had one until I saw blood on my panties. Scared the s**t out of me when urologist asked when I last saw my gyn which made me think OMG ovarian or cervical cancer. Actually relieved the urine test found blood.

I am right with you, Sassy.Keep me posted.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) as it is broken. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

Thank God it was only a uti.  Having had lymphoma every time the word "cancer" comes up it makes me nervous.  I have never been so nervous about having either procedure done.  How painful was the Interstim procedure?  What do you think your percentage rate is of improvement is?  I know it varies for everyone.  I cant wait until Tuesday and to finally schedule whichever this doctor and I decide to do.  I would still prefer the interstim, but I am desperate enough to do the botox at this point.  I would do anything to get more than 2 hours of sleep.  Let me know how you\re doing confused  

• Posted

Hey Brainy how are you coming along with the infection and the Interstim?  I have finally made my decision and my urologist and I agreed to do the Interstim.  Hoping to get it done in the next two weeks,  I am extremely nervous and excited all at the same time.  If I could get 2 hours or more I would be beyond thrilled.  So it is a two week trial (long time to not shower or bathe :sad) but I don't care at this point I would do anything.  So fill me in on the proceedure, was it painful?  How long were you in pain afterward?  Hope all is well with you lol

• Posted

OMG I took pictures of the office while I was there today, I am still nauseated..eek.there were dead bugs  on the floor, mold in the tiles no way would I let him do Botox in his office.  Lucky for me Interstim is done in the hospital so it will be sterile biggrin
    • Posted

Hello how you been doing?

I was with too less problem since i was masturbating like 1-3 times a week

But this week i masturbated like 5 times and the proben is back i feel like crying why this?😭 

I saw all over internet its not related anything to masturbation even my urologist told me so

How can i cure this i feel like crying 😭

• Posted

Have you had a cystoscopy. It is a minor scope that goes into your pens to see if there is anything wrong with your urethra or your prostate.

On the past, I had several because I had a urethral stricture and then later I had loose prostate pieces floating around which in turn, I had a TUIP, a transurethal incision of the prostate.

I don't know if you want to under a cystoscopy, or not but it may explain your over active bladder, contracted bladder. post void dribbling and incontinence. These are all the terms that explain your problem.

I have had this problem for over years, with no final explanation. Until my doctor discovered, I have a false entry into my bladder, so my urine pools in two different areas, so my bladder doesn't fully empty when I pee.

Also,since my liquid intake is smaller, I leak less often because I am on a liquid restricted diet (4 cups of liquids per day) because I have on dialysis.

Any caffeine products can increase your output of urine.

I am not a doctor.

I hope you will have better luck in finding a cure for your leakage.

• Posted

I've had two over several years. Apparently didn't show anything. Simple and painless, even if you don't have a penis.

• Posted

Hi Brainy...haven't heard from you in a long time.  I am having the Interstim phase 1 next week and I am wondering what I should expect as far as pain goes?  Any tips or tricks??  Hope all is well at your end:-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.