FRIENDS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Friends arnt about who you have known the longest Its about the friend who says to you. I AM HERE FOR YOU AND PROVED IT? 

7 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That is so true - unfortunately when you need them most that's when you realise who your true friends are x
    • Posted

That is so true Ive certainly found out who mine are? x
  • Posted

Thats true when you are suffering you do find out whose your friend thats why i dont bother with a lot of people cos i dont trust them best wishesxx
    • Posted

mine are rapidly disapearing the way things are going I will be lucky to have 1, sad gentle hugs coming to you xx
    • Posted

you do have more then 1 you have me and kaz and if you ever want to talk im here for you x
    • Posted

its ok and heres a rose for you my friend to say thanks for beeing there for me ----<(@) xx>
  • Posted

Never a more true set of words said Kaz. As you know I'm dealing with this sticky situation right now 😳
    • Posted

You find out who are friends are when you need them mine are rapidly going fast? x
  • Posted

i will always be your friend who will always listen to you help you ,care about you pick you up when your down and i will never let you down cause your my best friend and i love you lots xx
  • Posted

Thats' when you find out your true friends, when they are there for you and you only in the time of need.

FRIENDS ARE ALL HERE ON THIS FORUM.

GENTLE HUGS ALL ROUND !!! wink x

• Posted

That's so true Kaz.

Friends you have known for years just leave you alone because you can't do what you used to do.

We all have friends on here and we will support each other through good and bad days.

Take care and gentle hugs x

• Posted

well put janet and its true my friends dont want to know cause i can no longer go out and do what i used to but i have found real friends on here and i will be a good friend to all of you and will support you all
  • Posted

We are all best friends on here, I hope..
    • Posted

we certainly are Anne how are you and dylan today? charlie is back to his old self. stamping his feet for attention and to get what he wants hes a typical malelol hope you have a good day take care gentle hugs 
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

I am feeling a little brighter today, thanks for asking. Hope you a having a better day too?biggrin

• Posted

Hi Anne thats good to hear, its always good to hear when 1 of us is feeling brightersmile. still got burning legs and painful hands but plodding on just chillaxing as Bee puts it. enjoy your day. hows dylon arnt our dogs great company. I would love another bichon a female bichon would be nice take care gentle hugs x 
    • Posted

Dylan is great, I would not be without him. Don't think I could cope with two Bichon's, Dylan was hard work when he was a puppy. And the added expence of having two going to the groomers.. He looks cute when he comes out of there thou, and smells like a girl. Then he comes home and finds something to roll in, in the garden!!
    • Posted

Ahh bless him thats the only thing I would love another 1, but its the cost of the grooming, where I take charlie is £30 a time.charlie goes next friday to be cut. then of course theirs vets bills. it all mounts up. I love him to bits though wouldnt be with out him. 
    • Posted

It sure does mount up. I used to have a groomer come to the house,she was so expensive £40 and using my electric. I take him to another place now, and thats only £25 muh better..sounds as if you will get another one then..
    • Posted

I would have another one tomorrow but just couldnt afford 2 unfortunatly.  I think they are lovely dogs so affectionate and loyal he never leaves my side.I thought paying £30 was bad blimey dont blame you for finding some one else to cut him especially when its your electric being used. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.