FRIENDS

Posted , 6 users are following.

Friends arnt about who you have known the longest Its about the friend who says to you. I AM HERE FOR YOU AND PROVED IT? 

7 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I love coming onto this site knowing there is always someone to talk to and no one to make fun of you as we r all in the same group suffering in silence i respect each and everyone of you you r what i call a great bunch of friends even if we r not in contact otherwise best wishes to everyone x
    • Posted

we are all good friends on here, trying to support each other through our daily battles,  up days down days and between days thats what good friends dosmile  best wishes to you to hotpicks x and remember pace pace pace or mr fibro will get youlol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.