Further evidence after pip MR

Posted , 6 users are following.

Long story short 

I had pip assessment failed

Mandatory reconsideration failed got decision letter last Friday 

Since I had MR letter,

last Sunday I went  to A+ E then admitted straight away to hospital where I have undergone emergency scans and put on IV  drips I'm still in hospital now doctors are trying to avoid surgery .

Ok without going into detail this hospitalisation I'm in now is just further evidence that I have a condition that the pip assessor denied on her report and told lies as the condition affects my daily living condition and thus the points I should have received .

My question although this hospital admission which I  am in now which i may add i went through A + E was life threatening

can I use this as evidence when I go to tribunal even though it's evidence after the pip assessment but it's completely related and proves beyond doubt that the assessor told lies on the report .

The condition im in now is a worsening condition of what I already have which the assessor denies i had 

Hope this makes sense 

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have just spoken to the appeal courts on the phone and they said that although it was after the mandatory reconsideration decision  I can use this latest evidence of me being in hospital as further evidence as it connected to a pre existing condition . They said on the phone that they actually would strongly advice me to use this further evidence . 

So for anyone else in doubt if you have for here evidence even after you have had your mandatory reconsideration decision you can still use it if it is connected to a pre existing condition this is information given from the courts .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.