Fusing might be releasing!!!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Ladies!!! I was doing my twice daily treatment  - baking soda water then borax solution then moisturize and while I was doing the borax I noticed a little  stinging & kind of sore spot - then felt around as I applied v-magic moisturizer with an ever so tiny bit of dermovate cream - and I **think** there has been slight change on my BAD side of un-fusing/release!!!

Ive been at this for a few months and dr gave me steroid cream about a month+ ago... I’m trying to use that very sparingly. Plus I’ve used dilator a few times, ugh... 

I’m faithful with borax treatments once or twice a day plus the baking soda spritz each time I go!!

I was in the bathroom washing up & in tears and thinking of you all!!! Had to share!! First hopeful moment!!! 😄🤪😍

5 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is it weird to say "congratulations"?!!  I'm so happy for you that things are going in the right direction.  It's one of those things you can't tell people the way you can your other news.  So here we are in cyberspace, all around the world, so happy for you 🌸

• Posted

I sure hope it’s worthy of congratulations and I haven’t jinxed myself (fingers crossed!). I do appreciate your support and encouragement! We need each other for sure! I couldn’t very well call my daughter with excitement hahahaha 

Blessings to all 💜

• Posted

Hi I sent you a private reply but then realized the public reply box is right here! Was just wondering if you could share how much of each you use including which moisturizer and what sort of application you use ie with cotton swab, direct application or bathing in water with it? Thanks! 
    • Posted

Hi Lynn!!

I use a 16oz bottle for both baking soda solution and borax solution. For baking soda: 2-3 pinches and fill up the bottle, shake well and done. I use it after each trip to the bathroom- squirt to rinse. Peri bottles are likely easier but I didn’t buy one. 

For borax: same - I add small amounts  in half filled 16oz. bottle and shake until dissolved - when there is some that doesn’t dissolve then it is saturated which is what you want. I almost saturate a cotton round or 2 and apply once or twice a day. I wait a bit to let it dry on its own. 

Then depending on the day (flare?) I will use a small amount of dermovate cream or ointment (cream works better for me but not everyone). 

Moisturizing is KEY. I switch around. Coconut oil, olive oil, V-magic (available on amazon), and vitamin E suppositories... I use one of those frequently  as needed. 

Please feel free to ask if I’m not clear!

I’m sorry I didn’t see PM!! Still learning this site. 

I have not had more release but a little bit on the side that was worst. Right now I’m having a flareup 😩 with swelling and pain being the main complaint. 

Glad you found this group. 💜

• Posted

Thanks for the details! I asked the same question in a pm but you answered it here so pls disregard. So you did not mix borax and baking soda but rather two different solutions that you alternate? And when you say to squirt on after trip to bathroom, you mean you use the solution to rinse off after peeing, I assume! I’m gonna try this when back home - I’m tempted to give up clobetasol all together as the occasional ointment to use during a flare up, but I know the risk of skin cancer is lower if applied vs not used. Thank you again for your tips. I use coconut oil and black seed salve from Stephanie’s home apocathary after trips to the bathroom, no irritation there although not sure yet if black seed works. It’s anti fungal: anti bacterial. Also have heard about topical s like emu oil, peppermint oil with a base of olive oil or coconut and also there is a Chinese medicine topical that you apply with a cotton pad called Yin care (it’s apparently to counteract dampness and was originally made for vulvar itching ). So many ideas to experiment with! Heres hoping for un fusing and for the flesh color to come back! 

• Posted

That is good news. Tell me the full description of the baking soda  and borax treatment please.   And where do you get the V-magic moisturizer 
    • Posted

I see the description above. Thank you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.