GA

Posted , 9 users are following.

Have had success controlling my GA with Tea Tree Oil mixed w Calendula Gel..applying multiple times a day..I have GA on my hand after an injury,it has a mind of its own/hates hot water/red to purple

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just purchased some Tea Tree oil and some calendula oil, how much

do you mix of each together? The Tea Tree oil smells so awful I almost

can't stand it.....

• Posted

I mix about half and half..or until the consistency  is to my comfort , it's never exact.  I was at the Demotogist today and he's surprised that  my GA is stable..whatever that means, he is not into essential oils, but he says if it makes me feel better to use anything I want...I've tried and still try everything,but this has worked better than anything for me

Good Luck!

• Posted

I just re read you note....do u have oil, creme, or gel?  I use the Gel, but u can use any...I had to go to a health food store or the Vitamin Shop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.