Gabapentin Withdrawal and Magnesium. Success.

Posted , 9 users are following.

I was on 600 MG's of GB for three months.   Fog, nausea, depressed and anxiety.  My GP Told me to go cold turkey!  Big mistake, I was very ill.   He then tapered me, 2x100 for two weeks and 1x100 for two weeks.   I read about magnesium and tried it.  My mistake was buying a cheap variety.  I then tried to get Remag, but it was going to take too long.  I opted for CBT off Amazon.  Three pills three times a day not near my 10 pm GB dose.

During this withdrawal I felt awful.  Take the GB at 10pm then all the next day felt terrible until 7 pm when I felt good.   So I wondered what is the point of taking the GB as it was making me feel suicidal.   I stopped it there and then.   I am off.  I feel like I did before the GB.   Please try this as it I worked for me.   I will never ever touch this stuff again, pure evil.   Good luck 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i know it has been 3 years since these posts, but i really need help getting off this stuff and i need as much info (and tricks) to help ease some of the awful wd's... please anyone!! thank you in advance..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.