Gall bladder I have no pain but nausea and vomit everyday all the time including chest pain and lost

Posted , 11 users are following.

weight also. I am not hungry. Does gall stones cause this issue

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am so glad that I am not alone. I have the exact same problems as u ladies. I had an egd done that showed some sludge in my gallbladder. Now a yr later symptoms have been present for over 6 months. I had a HIDA scan done last wk. I got really sick afterwards. I can't drink coffee anymore and I have no appetite and I don't weigh much so I get worried and on top of that I have anxiety and it gets worse when I get sick.

• Posted

I am so glad I'm not in this alone. I have the exact same issues. I had an egd done last yr about this time and dr said I had some sludge in my gallbladder but didn't think it was anything to worry about. For the last 7 months I've been dealing with nausea and diarrhea. I just had a HIDA scan done an will find out the results hopefully tuesday. I can't eat, and I don't weigh much as it is. The dr's PA told me they think something might be wrong with my liver cuz I have white chalky look In my stools.

• Posted

Hi Everyone 

So glad I’ve found this site for the last 1 year I’ve had a pain like a stitch under my left rib on & off then I fell pregnant to be told it was my baby’s foot (even tho the pain started before pregnancy) 

And since giving birth 4 and half months ago I’ve been in agony some days worse than others pains on both my left & then the right side pain started after my baby was born then  across my back then the nausea & lower stomach pain started about 8 weeks ago along with belching constantly back & to the doctors multiple times was prescribed omprozole. After a really bad attack I went to the hospital in sheer desperation for help I had chest x ray full blood count & ecg all ok slightly animic then I had a ultrasound yesterday they have found multiple gallstones. I’m gonna have to have this operation as I can’t cope with nausea on & off everyday. It’s horrendous sometimes! 

• Posted

I cam across this post and wanted some advice and info. Cause I have similar symptoms.

For the past month, I have been dealing with nausea, no appetite, weakness, constipation and mild diarrhea. I feel like I have to go to the bathroom with diarrhea and I can't get anything out but just little bits of diarrhea. (sorry for the TMI) I can’t sleep, and I have no energy. It doesn’t matter what I eat, I feel the fullness in my upper abdomen and feel nauseated.

I have had an endoscopy and colonoscopy and the colon was normal the endo I had slight gastritis and inflamed lower stomach. They tested for h pylori and celiac disease and both were negative. No ulcer. I go for a HIDA scan in a couple of days. If it isn’t my gallbladder what else could it possibly be?!

• Posted

Hi Anita,

What were the results of your HIDA?

I'm dealing w similar symptoms for 7 mos now. Gastro doesn't think it's anything mechanical and has ordered a SIBO breath test and gastric emptying test. When I see him next I'm going to push for a HIDA since it seems gall bladder issues can present without pain. Which I don't have. 

I'm dealing with a lot of dizziness and blurred vision in addition to the nausea/no appetite so I also saw a neurologist who ordered an MRI of my brain and I'm considering that possibly it's an inner ear issue so I have an ent appt. just some other avenues to explore for you but curious how your HIDA scan went. 

• Posted

I had my HIDA scan and my gallbladder was functioning at 0%. So just today actually I had my gallbladder removed. With every other test coming back negative, it kind pointed to the gallbladder. I’m super sore at the moment and it’s obviously too soon to tell a difference. 

Hang in there, I’m surprised they haven’t done a scan on you.. I know stomach issues suck soooooo bad and make life hard. ❤️

• Posted

Wow! 0%?!? And no pain??? That's really an example of how your gallbladder can be bad and the classical symptoms doctors are looking for are not there. 

I wish you a speedy recovery and please let us know how you get on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.