Gallbladder problems in peri?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Does anyone have gallbladder pains that come and go?  And that started while in peri?  Last ultrasound didn't show anything.  I was wondering if when my hormones are out of whack it causes it to be sludgy or just hurt...and then sometimes when my homones are more balanced, it's okay.  Anybody have experience with this?

Of course I'm worrying myself to death that it is something bad since they didn't see stones this time.  About 18 months ago they saw sludge and gravel size stones?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Got my labs back.  Cholesterol, triglycerides, and ldl were all high!  I've never had that happen, so I was a little shocked.  I know I haven't been eating great, but still.  So, I am going to try to clean up my diet.  They gave the referral for the ctscan.  My pain is much better today, so I may wait a few days to see if it comes back.  Has anyone ever had these labs with gallbladder issues?  I am not overweight. 5-6, 130.  I have been having some occasional constipation which is uncharacteristic for me.

• Posted

my labs recently showed my cholesterol went up a bit and i have this gallbladder pain too - not too bad but uncomfortable - im 5'3 122 pounds

• Posted

I have the same problem. I am 59 and u. Pain is unpredictable. Also have feeling of going to the toilet. Especially in the morning. Some days I can have 3 bowel motions and feel totally off. So many symptoms. No way of living like this. Docs don't know anything.

• Posted

I'm the same, the pain is horrendous. Waiting for a camera in my gallbladder as scans are clear. Toilet habits are awful, bloods have come back as pre-menopausal so back the docs i go. Been suffering for around 6 years but the older i'm getting the worse i feel, i feel like Im 90, im 49 xx

• Posted

I am in meno for 8years and still suffering horrible. just had ultrasound for gallbladder today. so many symptoms on and off for all these years. I feel 100 and am 59. if this is the rest of my life. omg

• Posted

i am currently experiencing that - had ultrasound of upper right quadrant and gall bladder looked fine but when it acts up i have a dull ache on my back right side - i swear its my gallbladder - my dr says maybe its sludge but not showing up on ultrasound - i had endoscopy and colonoscopy last week nothing major but some gastritus and inflammation - im scared

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.