Gallstones

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I have suffered with gallstones for roughly 4yrs . I come away from consultations feeling deflated....like they don't understand how painful it can be. I was just wondering is there anyone out there that also suffers right breast pain/discomfort from these dreaded stones? Thank you in advance 😊

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My reply to Mr soscared is awaiting moderation ! In the meantime I would strongly advise any one who is interested in research into the latest research into anything medical and scientificly clinical to read the NCBI which is the National Center for Biochemical Biotechnical Institute.

This is USA based of course but it at the forefront of research and not based on old wifes tales or whims that many have that form their ideas into strong opinions.

If that massive organization are not sure about the facts they print, they say so! That of course is very refreshing. They state history of certain treatments as well as up to date research based on facts.

It was comforting to see that there is a great deal of positive data regarding ursodeoxycholic acid in regard to both the dissolution of gallstones of type and also the treatment of primary liver disease. It is noted that urso has a theraputic and beneficial effect on the panreas due to it's anti-inflamatory affects. The anti infamatory effects of urso are at the present time being researched also it stated. The story of urso has not been terminated by any means.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.