Gastric band operation

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi all I had a gastic band operation 2 days ago has anyone else recently had the op.?

0 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Feeling a little bit better today

Already had a small yogurt And now have a craving for Tomato soup

However I'm bored stiff.

Watching day time TV is mind numbing. lol

hopefully I can get out of the house soon

• Posted

I have had yogurt today and a small custard I am also loving tomato soup I have been having it for tea πŸ˜„

glad ad your feeling a bit betterπŸ˜„

i am am also very bored it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

I'm back at work today I actually feel fab!! My hubby got me some Maalox plus for the trapped wind and now I feel pretty amazing 😊 even managed driving the 30 minutes to work with no discomfort....... I'm still starving tho!! Lol x
    • Posted

Well Done u that's amazing πŸ˜„

was it a week ago u had the op?

• Posted

Oh my god and ur back to work πŸ˜” I can't move x
    • Posted

I think I've got off quite lightly! Either that or he hasn't really out anything in there πŸ˜‚x
    • Posted

Bloody hell u have I'm not allowed to drive for 5 days and my cuts are sore xx
    • Posted

Gosh! Who said you can't drive for 5 days?

Awh I hope you feel much better soon x

• Posted

I'm not allowed to drive for 5 day's either. πŸš—

I'm still struggling with staying awake for a full day. πŸ˜ͺ😴

Also developing a cough, so painful😳

Thank god I don't go back to work this week

• Posted

Yeh same here I felt god this morning and back to feeling rubbish my wounds hurt and I feel sick πŸ˜„ I don't think I could drive to be honest x
    • Posted

I feel really lucky now 😳 hope u guys start to feel better really soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.