Gastrisis - Heartburn type symptoms?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I've had Gastrisis now for almost 2 months and it's slowly going, it did go completely then a flare up fetched it back (my own fault - eating wrong foods) what I wanted to know is when I have it its stomach cramps and burning which I suffer with. It does seem to be going as the cramps have almost fully gone (maybe 5 mins in a morning), but the burning is still their. Nowhere near as bad, but I've found when I'm hungry it starts burning, then after Iv eaten it might burn then too. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this type of symptom? Feels like heartburn in stomach and chest, I've had all my chest checked, heart and had an upper GI so I know nothings wrong with my chest but it's aggravating me a bit now. Still waiting for biopsy results from upper GI so my GP doesn't actually know what bug (if any) has caused it yet X

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

What dose Omaprazole are you on does anyone know if you can take Gavison or Pepsac after taking Omaprazole ... or do you have to wait . And can you eat straight away after takin Omaprazole or wait an hour .? Thanks
  • Posted

just want to ask if the bubble like,painful feeling in the stomach signal for gastritis? I beel so bloated a stomach is bulging..I put off gases a little and it makes me feel a litttle comfortable.. and if that hapens I can take some food,a little portion only but most of the time I feel nauseated and don't have the appetite to eat. I feel that some lump in my stomach reaches up to my throat area,plus I have slight fever last night.Is this gastritis or something else sad desperately in need of explanation.Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.