Generic Pregabalin Reviews

Posted , 28 users are following.

Looking for people's experiences with generic pregabalin as opposed to Pfizer brand Lyrica.

Having tried two differ ent generic versions ( Teva & Actavis ) my view is that they were totally ineffective and had nasty side effects

As a result I will now only accept the Lyrica brand manufacturered in a Pfizer unit.

Anyone had a similar problem?

5 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I was just prescribed Pregabalin by Amneal for Trigeminal Neuralgia and Fibromyalgia by my Neurologist. I have been in pain management for years and have so many other issues. I do terribly with most generics because of the fillers, and this was no different. I took my first dose, then looked up the drug interactions on WebMD (I know careless of me) I stopped when I got to 7 medications interactions. I got euphoric within minutes. And when I took my evening pain medication (Not Pregabalin) I thought I was going to pass out from being so over-drugged. It scared me. My pain management doctor told me to keep taking it. But I don't know if it's the fillers from the generic. I had the same problem with generic Lunesta 🙄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.