Getting off 2mg Valium daily (per night) need help! Passion Flower

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys!I am living in China now and I have been on Valium for about 2 years. 2mg (which it’s the minimum small pill) 1 time at night, every night. If I forget to take it, I could fall asleep but just for a couple of hours, after that I will be awake for the whole night and overthinking, next morning will be hell. Headaches, weakness, dizziness, kind of depressed, anxious…. JUST BECAUSE I FORGOT 2MG ONE NIGHT. I am crying for help of how to withdrawal from this evil drug that my #@#$%#^$ “therapist” gave to me just for normal anxiety. What he was thinking! I got passion flower tablets and I would like to know if this could help with the withdrawals. Also how difficult and terrible could be to withdrawal from 2mg? step by step I mean. Please help! thanks!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

it doesnt sound to bad then. your doctors timing method will get the same result in the end. reducing benzos at 6 to 8 week stage will have made it easier. if you can manage as you are, then carry on.
    • Posted

well i don't know, let's see.....

Today (5th day) I feel same as yesterday. Hopefully keeps going this way.!

• Posted

Hi Have u rad the Ashton Manual for slow safe withdrawal from benzos? 

Prof Ashton advises a reduction of 10 % every two weeks but please can u check this for yourself. Passion Flower some people say this makes matters worse, Same applies to magnesium and other supplements. Ashton advises against taking supplements esp in withdrawal. ALCOHOL This is a a liquid benzo so obviously to be avoided at all times. 

• Posted

Hi guys!

I got some news

So after my first week with sertraline (Zoloft)  and diazepam, this is what happened.

first 2-3 days were really not good. As I said before, headaches, not good sleeping, waking up dizzy and foggy, etc.. after the first 3 days it all vanished. Felt much much better, went even hiking, play football, focus on work, etc...but, but... these 2 past days the situation has changed again. Can't sleep well, it's like I slept for couple of hours of so and wake up until the next day, the obvious is coming back. Tired, headaches, super sleepy, foggy and change my temper. What just happened? how's that? I didn't skip any dose or reduce the dose or whatever, just same as usual...well, the only thing that changed was that I went to sleep late than usual like I used to go to sleep about 9:30pm and now these 2 days i went about 11pm..is it that the problem? Well, I will visit my doctor soon, let's see what she says.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.