Getting old

Posted , 9 users are following.

On 3 1/2 weeks of celexa. So tired of the sleepless nights and dont know how.much longer can deal with the anxiety attacks. They are worse than before i was on the drug. Brain burning feeling not good either. When is enough enough. Or try something else. I know it take 4-6 weeks hoping I can get there. Only at 10 mg. Super sensitive. Contemplating having to quit my job due to the increased anxiety symptoms which I know is adding to my anxiety. Maybe I'm just not thinking straight with lack of sleep. Felt.better for a few days in weeks 1 and 2.

0 likes, 73 replies

73 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Mama!!🌞

Wow your son was lucky! 🙏🏻🙏🏻😇

It’s so bizarre you were in Tennessee. It’s on my bucket list. My dad was there as a child in the CCD program where they built the national parks. Another connection between you and I. 😃

Hope you are home safe or close to home. 

Will😎

• Posted

We actually dont go home till sunday. So a few more days here. I made it through white water rafting! Pretty nervous but made myself do it and had a really good time! Glad i did it! Its a beautiful state! My first time here! Highly recommend making the trip someday.

• Posted

Hope this finds you doing well. I have a pretty good week till today. Moments of anxiety and extremely tired today. Weve been working hard cleaning the yard and sheds out at nigbt and mix that with bad allergies and allergy meds and i guess that explains a lot. Still doesnt make it any easier. Have accupuncture tomorrow so that will help hopefully. Hope u have a great labor day weekend and get to do something fun. Hoping i.can sneak some kayaking in.

• Posted

So good to hear from you. I was doing great the past 2 weeks and then yesterday and today anxiety and dry mouth. It’s crazy. Work is bizarre so busy. Im overloaded with paperwork. I’ll write you over the weekend. I need sleep work is at 5:00 AM.  💤 

• Posted

Hey Mama, 

How are you? Are you ok with all the rain? It’s been a wild time. So much water all over. Very freaky. I do feel safer with the snow. I thought I’d never say that. I’m feeling much better. Just concerned how you are doing, 

Will😎

• Posted

Hey Will20275, 

I am doing well thanks for asking.  My endochronogist increased my thyroid med this last time so have had a few days of adjusting to that but think it has helped as well.  We haven't had all that much rain here--at least the sun shines a little each day. Just disrupting/delaying harvest some.  It's been cold here though.  In a frost warning for tonight--but I guess that means allergies will lighten up!  Last night was the first night in awhile that I been antsy feeling--but I also had caffine with supper so that didn't help as I am sensitve to caffine. But where we were at only had that or beer and I don't like to mix alcohol with the meds I'm on.  Winters not my favorite time of year--don't really like being cold as I seem to break out in hives when I get too cold.  Don't mind the snow so much--just not a fan of blizzards and being snowed in (in april--like last year).  Thats part of the reason I like to work from home--I don't have to drive in it! Lol!  Glad your doing better and hope it just keeps improving for you!  Have a great weekend!

• Posted

How are you doing these days Will? I've been doing pretty well anxiety wise--heart palps now are almost unbearable. Told they are normal and benign but that doesn't help much when they keep a person up all night. Its been rainy and cold here but that's to be expected I guess. Not really looking forward to winter--summer was pretty short here. Hope all is well with you!

• Posted

MAMA!!!!!!

What a great ending to a crazy day. I was thinking of you. 2 colleagues from your area Kentucky and Tennessee flew up for work. I'm so sorry to hear about your heart palps. I used to get those but I haven't in a while. I only wish I could help you. I'm not looking forward to the winter either. I just ordered 2 cords of wood coming this Sat. I noticed my wood stove glass door is cracked i tried to remove the glass and the screws are really not moving. Nothing can be easy. It's

a challenge. I'm ok feeling good. I gave a 90 min presentation at work for over 300

people as normal. First time since being on this Celexa. OMG I was so focused and relaxed. I wish i was on this years ago. Please keep in touch. Thanks for checking in with me. I'm not liking this new version . There is no spell check??? 😦 and i cant use my emtion cons.

will

• Posted

Will- hope all is well! Its been about the same here. Anxiety has been good just deal with heart palps all the time, very frustrating, beta blocker not seeming to work, go back to dr end of month so we will see. They tell me its benign but very annoying when it makes me cough and feel like my heart will stop. Been crazy here as my kiddo had knee surgery this week but it was a success and i made it without a panic attack which is huge! Hope you are having a good holiday season. Merry Christmas!

• Posted

so good you are doing well. that was huge no panic attack. I was thinking of you with that snowstorm that went through your area last week. I'm getting ready for the holidays. I made cookies this weekend Shortbreads and my next is dip them in dark chocolate. It helps with my anxiety and my stress subsides. Then gingerbread men. I also did snowballs and Oatmeal with pistachios. Please stay well.

Merry Christmas!

• Posted

Hope all is going good for you Will20275. Everything has been okay here. Getting ready for graduation this weekend which has brought on some more stress and anxiety but this too shall pass. Just thought I would check and see how you've been since its been awhile. We've made it through the long winter here but now are dealing with tons of rain. A lot of local farmers wont even be able to get there crops in due to it just doesn't quit! Water is in everyones basements. Patiently waiting for summer! 😃 Take care Will!

• Posted

MAMA!

What a fabulous surprise to hear from you. I have a big Smile! My heart goes out to you and the farmers. Actually when I buy my vegetables and fruits I think of you and all this rain. It's horrible! And these measles! It's crazy. I had the MRR blood test and I never had the measles.

The graduation keeps you young at heart! Who's graduating?

keep on touch!

Will

• Posted

Will20275 --So you got the measeles?! Thats awful! Hope you are doing better now! My oldest child graduated from high school so now getting ready for college! I thought summer would slow down but with teenagers it never does. Looking forward to vacationing in Missouri in a few weeks and hopefully getting some down time! Ha ha. Take care!

Mama963

• Posted

Hi Mama,

No i didn't have the measles as a kid and it was in my area. i didn't get them thank GOD but I got a booster to protect myself.

Missouri I see is beautiful. Enjoy yourself.

Will

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.