Gives advice but cant take it. Any ideas?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So as the title reads, im really good at sorting other people's anxiety issues out but tonight, I can't even fathom my own.

Alot of people have helth anxiety on here, about their physical health. I would like to find someone who actually suffers with the same as me; anxiety about my mental health. I have now found myself in a situation where I don't want to test my anxiety or push myself because I am frightened I was lose my mind, start hearing voices, basically have symtpoms of schizophrenia or develop it.

If you've read anything of mine youll know that when i left my abusive partner and got dperession, my best friend was sectioned after having a breakdown. This really scared me to death and has been a worry of mine ever since.

I am going to have to try and implement 'worry time' which ive done previously and suggested to a few other people.

I am fed up of having it today and I am so annoyed that Im being bullied by something I know isnt even real sad

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have suffered similar situation that you in when you said that you advice others and you cann't control you problems. you have done to feel well others with advices and can take these advices for you. because you don't want, are scared, or simply don't find the solution your problems. some friends have said you think well, your advice has helped me, thak you advice, but when I have a mental or insignificant problem, I can't understand the consolation to it. the most problems that I have had has been mental, sujectives which has provoked anxiety, scared and emotional exhaustion. when we begin to lose the control of our mind is when leave the sujective things pass to be really in our mind. thinking so much in some problem, things or situations, we made a exhaustiion of energic our brian.our brain tend to confunse of that is real and of that is sujective, imaginary. try to relax in different ways which you are acustumary. if change of place where you are living if you can, or go to pass a weekend in a different place or similar things.  
    • Posted

Thankyou you are right that I was thinking too much about the same problem and not being able to see the thoughts for what they were - just thoughts. I hate having times like that and I hope they become less frequent! xx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.