GOD

Posted , 7 users are following.

I wake up one day and suddenly I feel terribly worst.

The more I seek for medical attention and look through the internet I feel like fearing more and going crazy .

When everything turns to be about terms words and confusion these past few days especially in the morning I will accept everything In silence .

Lastly which is supposed the be the first

I talk to the lord dark in blank mind and let his words calms me and gives me back me strength .

It's a battle but I know I win it .

This is just my own remedy I learned having this

Doom phase of my life and hope I could apply to whatever that's come in the future.

Anyway it's all God's Will

5 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Take b vitamins, they are so good to help anxiety - buy B-complex.

Do give it a go.

• Posted

Thanks  I never knew B Complex helps with anxiety.   Any idea of how many MG's and how many to take.. Thanks  smile

• Posted

Not sure of MGs.  Start with any Vitamin B Complex from say Boots or Holland & Barrett and take as per the directions.

I've been taking it for a week now & feel better already. I'm more able to cope.  I do hope it helps you too.

• Posted

Awesome   So glad that this helps you.  smile   I am going to give it a try.  Thanks so much. 
  • Posted

I love your words honey

I've been in Peri ten years I will be 50 in September

I haven't had a period in 11 and a half months

Two weeks to go for the full year I'm praying Lord let this be over soon

I have stayed close to God and gone to my church even when I felt I couldn't go on anymore

I've been through hell I won't even list all my symptoms because there are many

Like you I thought I was losing my mind!!!

God will never leave you or forsake you

My advice is take one day at a time

Don't look too far ahead

Be kind to yourself

And remember this too shall pass even though it feels like it never will

I'm angry that peri is not spoken about that doctors don't have a clue that us ladies were not educated on this phase of life

Knowledge is power and knowing what we experience is normal would save much anxiety and fear

This forum has saved my life the women here are all amazing and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart

Stay strong my love and keep talking and sharing xx

• Posted

That's also a comforting words

Thank you

One day at a time and not to look far ahead I'll remember that .

• Posted

OMG  I cant begin to thank you enough for posting this.   I was having a blah kind of day and this helpped me so much.  I cant agree with you more on everything that youo wrote.   If it wasnt for all the woman on this site I would be totally lost.   Here is to better days ahead and long hugs to get us threw the not so good days.  
  • Posted

If I did not have JESUS to lean upon I would have been gone long ago. He is my strength through this battle. Prayers for you.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

2 Chronicles 20:15-17

15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.

• Posted

Everyday I am strengten with Jesus beside me.

I burst into tears reading this .

Thank you for sharing and God Bless🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.