GOD

Posted , 7 users are following.

I wake up one day and suddenly I feel terribly worst.

The more I seek for medical attention and look through the internet I feel like fearing more and going crazy .

When everything turns to be about terms words and confusion these past few days especially in the morning I will accept everything In silence .

Lastly which is supposed the be the first

I talk to the lord dark in blank mind and let his words calms me and gives me back me strength .

It's a battle but I know I win it .

This is just my own remedy I learned having this

Doom phase of my life and hope I could apply to whatever that's come in the future.

Anyway it's all God's Will

5 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Such comforting words from you ladies! I have to to say I didn't have any symptoms until 2014(I had my last period in 2010, and was blessed to breeze through peri).  But June of 2014 the bottom dropped out and it's been pretty hard. I feel like I'm going crazy most of the time. My mood is low, and I feel like I have no purpose. The health anxiey is the worse! Every ache, pain, or twitch and you are sure you're dying of cancer or some other dread disease. To top it off after years of working in a quiet area, they put these loudmouthed men in the cubicules next to us, as we speak one of their cell phones is ringing, can you not put it on vibrate at work? Ugh! I know these are small things, but when you dealing with this little things just seem bigger. On top of it all, and this is TMI, I'm dealing with a anal fissure which I'm sure is exacerbated by mentalpause and stress. I try not to stress because it has been proven to make things much worse.  I talk to God every day. Michelle is right, one day at a time or you will lose it!

• Posted

I know that I may not have the right words to help you during this time, then again I hope that something I say will help.   Women are strong, you are strong, this is just a phase in life that we have to go through.  When we feel awful there is nothing that we think is ever going to get better, when we feel good we think ok I can do this.  We have to find that balance in between the good and bad times. And that is what I find to be difficult for me.   The faith in Lord like you helps me more than anything.  God never gives us more than we can handle, he will never stear us wrong.  In the end because of him we will be that much stronger.  So hang in there as best as you can.  Cry if you need to cry, yell if you need to yell etc.. Do for you, take care of you and before you know it everything will be a far memory.  Although we will never be like our "old self" we will be a much better us when this is all done.  Everyone on this site is wonderful and has helped in so many ways.   We are all here.  Hugh HUGS>>

• Posted

Wow!!!

I couldn't have put it better myself

I just love how you have explained this such wise inspirational encouraging words

Ive truly been blessed by all the women here

Stay strong we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus x

• Posted

Yes we are all conquerors in Jesus Christ .

We became one from being week in tough situation .

God Bless to all the ladies 🙏

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.