Good days and bad days

Posted , 9 users are following.

IM 48 years old, i started having perimenopause symptoms earlier this year, off balance, forgetful, cant put sentences together, hot flashes and anxiety ive always had anxiety issues for years and have been on zoloft for a long time (100mg). my periods are irregular either lite or gushers. My doctor up my zoloft to 150 and was doing great. IM A TOTALLY HYPROCONDRIAC. Had so many tests, all fine. I woke up this weekend, anxiety back at full force, my mind just races. i have good moments during the last 2 days, which last for like 5 minutes, because realize im not thinking about my anxiety and then i get bad again. I cant sit still, even to read my people magazine (my bible lol). If you would asked me last week i was going to be like this i would have laughed. Ive been off of work the last 3 days for vacation and im hoping when i go back tomm, i wont have time to think about it.. im suppose to get my period on friday but who knows. i talked to my doctor this morning and he has upped my zoloft to 175. any advice i would appreciate it..

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i know, and then people say well try to think of other things to keep your mind off of it. Like that hasnt crossed my mine. So yesterday i go to get a plastic bag out of the pantry, and instead went into the laundry room and brought back a towel. My son is like Mom are u ok, no im not. I definitely have i believe symptom #11 forgetfulness.lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.