Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening ..... Again!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Morning folks :D

Just thought I would start up this popular thread once again ....... as we seem to have temporarily lost the last one :?

I am still trying to find out exactly what went wrong .... may take a bit of time, but never mind ...... we can continue our amazing postings as per usual :ok:

It's tipping it down here which makes a change, and they promise gales for this evening ... so that will be something to look forward to :roll:

Have a good day everyone :D

0 likes, 157 replies

157 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello Kristal, you sound in high spirits.

I used to have a lovely kaftan when I was much younger. It was black and silky with lots of lovely bright swirly patterns on it. Don't know what happened to it, I expect it went in a charity bag eventually. :roll:

My hubby and I ought almost the exact same V card. We have done that several times before. Do you think it means something? :roll:

• Posted

Don't worry Alicia, I will run you up another just like it :D

You and your hubby must really be on the same wavelength, that is so lovely to actually be in tune with someone like that :cupid:

I must admit, I often seem to be thinking the same thing as my hubby or perhaps I am just getting good at putting ideas into his head after all these years :wink: :wink:

My body is really telling me to stop and rest today but I am feeling rebellious even though I know I will pay for it eventually :nahnah:

• Posted

Well you had better not [b:8b32b1d7f8]over rest[/b:8b32b1d7f8] Kristal, like that Trudie person is saying we do :roll: You don't want those muscles wasting away after all :roll:

Hee Hee, it would have been really funny if you had managed to come in as a guest ..... we would all have been so chuffed :blush: :love:

Would have been imagining all sorts of things ........ :blush: :wow: :magic:

Sad lot that we are :lol:

PS .... could my kaftan be made of pure silk please ..... as I am Mrs Mod I really do require the very best :angel: :angel: And perhaps you could embroider my esteemed title on the front so's folk know who is boss :ok:

Thanking you in advance :D

• Posted

Perhaps you could incorporate some built in knickers in Katie's, Kristal. you know, like thay have in SPEEDOS :wink::lol:

Hey, what about a built in leotard for her, like the Strictly Come Dancing dresses have. :D

• Posted

Now that's a very good idea Alicia :lol:

Covered in sequins, I presume? :diva:

• Posted

Oh, a built-in leotard would be brilliant please :D

With poppers in the appropriate place perhaps :whistle:

I can remember wearing those all in one 'bodies' (think that is what they were called) and trying to do up those damn poppers when I'd had a drink or three :bubbly: :bubbly: :redwine: :cdouble: :lol:

I think it's the concentration that would be the problem this time round though and then make me go all :weird:

I'm feeling all weird and wonky this morning - what the heck sets it off ..... was alright when I first got up :roll:

• Posted

[quote:b2badd4d6d=\"katie.k.\"]Oh, a built-in leotard would be brilliant please :D

With poppers in the appropriate place perhaps :whistle:

[/quote:b2badd4d6d]

Perhaps you would be better off with a babygro!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Posted

[quote:4e9503fdad=\"katie.k.\"]

I'm feeling all weird and wonky this morning - what the heck sets it off ..... was alright when I first got up :roll:[/quote:4e9503fdad]

You have answered your own question, Katie - getting up obviously sets it off :roll:

• Posted

Yes, not getting up is obviously the answer :?

I am really fed up (probably ought to be on the puchbag thread).....

I went over to my brother's gallery today -------

I was only there for under an hour, started to feel [b:a884442bf4]extremely[/b:a884442bf4] ill and had to come home by taxi as I couldn't even face waiting for a bus . sad

I feel so flipping useless - [b:a884442bf4]and[/b:a884442bf4] I still haven't heard yet from the benefits people after my medical :steam:

Apart from that I'm absolutely fine -[b:a884442bf4] not[/b:a884442bf4]! :roll:

Oh I forgot - I must have been resting too much :lol:

• Posted

Yes it really is horrible isn't it Daisy ..... I just came over all unwell and odd ...... and I now find that I start to get anxious too. It's anxiety about the fact that I may be like this for the rest of my life sad I know exactly what you mean about feeling useless :roll:

Bit scary really sad But then I have just read the latest on poor Jade Goody ... I was never very keen on the girl but no-one deserves that :shock: How awful .... it's made me feel quite upset sad I'm sure she would rather swop places with us any day, so I mustn't feel too sorry for myself sad

I do hope she gets the support that she deserves.

• Posted

She will, because people understand how awful the disease is. I don't begrudge her the support and I wish she didn't have this, but I also wish CFS could just get a little bit of recognition and acknowledgement. :roll:

Going back to the wobbles, have you noticed that within the space of an hour you can go from ok to wobbly and back to ok again very quickly? When I come over all funny I get palpitations and panicky and then it eases off again, like surges of something washing over me. :roll:

• Posted

Yes, it's very sad about Jade Goody - it's all happened so quickly, too. sad

I agree with what you both said about anxiety/ panic; I think it's surges of adrenaline - I reckon our minds are panicking about the future (near and far) without us even realising it :roll:

Now I've got the terrible burning legs and that awful \"I feel terrible\" feeling which is difficult to put into words ! :weird:

I'm reading in church tomorrow :thepost: so have to be up and about earlyish :shock:.

I wish there was something we could take/do when we know we're starting to feel ill, to stop it getting any worse (I've just had some chocolate buttons and surprisingly they don't seem to have helped :lol: ).

• Posted

Yes, it has to be the surges of adrenaline that cause the really horrible anxious, unreal, surreal sensation :weird: ..... and as you say Daisy, we are probably unaware of it creeping over us at the time.

I [b:f4d87660fa]am[/b:f4d87660fa] always aware of these AS's in an anger or upsetting situation though and can literally feel it building up and start going wonky :yikes:

It's just so weird how one minute I can be fine and the next feel really poorly ..... this can even happen when I am lounging on the sofa doing very little ....... obviously [b:f4d87660fa]over resting[/b:f4d87660fa] again :roll:

• Posted

Daisy, meant to say that I do hope you hear soon from the benefits people so that your mind can finally be put at rest ...... waiting isn't doing your stress levels any good at all :roll:

Good luck with your church reading :thepost: :D

• Posted

.Katie sorry you've been feeling wonky today, its horrible when you haven't done anything to bring it on, also Alicia mine can come and go very quickly sometimes but usually feel very shaky afterwards until I

lie down and have a rest

Feel very sorry for Jade Goody no one deserves a diagnosis like that hopefully they can keep her painfree and comforable. See she is planning to marry the boyfriend I just hope it's for all the right resons and not so he can cash in cynical I know but she seems to have been exploited too often

Hope everyone is feeling a bit better now and enjoying Valentines Day no cards here but hubby usually keeps me well stocked with flowers every other week bless him :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.